The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I check on my scry leads?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a way to see all the scry leads that I’ve found and when they may be expiring without individually checking each and every region? Sometimes I am unclear on what I actually have a lead for or will not realize that I have a lead for a zone I seldom visit.

Best Answers

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far as I know, you have to be on a character than can Scry, pull up the map, go to the region you want (i.e. Stormhaven), then toggle over to the Scry section and see what is active. I play on PS4, though. I don't know if there is an add-on for PC.
    Answer ✓
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For PC, use Display Leads addon:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2651-DisplayLeads-withLocationInfo.html

Use the drop-down labeled "Can Scry" to see the information that you seek.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, you have to be on a character than can Scry, pull up the map, go to the region you want (i.e. Stormhaven), then toggle over to the Scry section and see what is active. I play on PS4, though. I don't know if there is an add-on for PC.
    On pc you should use the https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2651-DisplayLeads-withLocationInfo.html
    its very nice show new leads in all zones and give hint about collectables like the wolf.

Other option is to look trough all the zones in the list and try to look for new ones who is seriously confusing.
    Lost multiple of the initial leads because of this.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all! They really ought to make it easier to keep track of leads in the game itself, especially since they can expire! But I am glad that there is an add-on I can use at least!
    Edited by Araneae6537 on October 15, 2020 2:30PM
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all! They really ought to make it easier to keep track of leads in the game itself, especially since they can expire! But I am glad that there is an add-on I can use at least!

I agree, but I feel that one of the things that give you a sense of accomplishment about this game is the STEEP LEARNING CURVE that you must acquire quickly.

I did get that (forgot name) "speed ring" lead early on, long before I had to skill to scry or excavate it -- so it timed out. I thought the ring would be good for rapid gathering and harvesting. :smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"