The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Very Casual Guild

Nightowl_74
Nightowl_74
✭✭✭
If anyone knows of a very casual guild which doesn't boot players for inactivity/taking relatively long breaks from the game, please let me know. I'm hoping to find a purely social group created mainly to chat in-game (if such a guild exists) that will put up with my intermittent play. I may go more than a month without logging in but I've been around for a few years and keep my subscription current, so I'm not going anywhere permanently and it would be nice to have a no strings attached "home" to come back to.
  • WicledGirl_CA
    WicledGirl_CA
    Soul Shriven
    We don’t kick inactive players at FEAST. Play according to your own schedule, play solo or take part in events as you wish. It’s all up to you. We’re a small guild with a group of core players that play regularly and are available to help when needed. Let me know if you’d like to receive an invite.
  • Nightowl_74
    Nightowl_74
    ✭✭✭
    @WicledGirl_CA That sounds great, if you could shoot me an invite sometime, my PSN name is Firefly 3339. Thanks!