Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2hnd Temp (major issues)

Soulreaver828
So my main toon is a 2hnd plate wearing Templar and I've had issues completing some same level quests since the beginning. Please could anyone tell me whats wrong with this build?? I've got all the passives in heavy armor and here is what I currently use. Biting jabs-Binding Javelin-vampires bane-the 2hnd wep charge-and the first heal from resto tree. I currently have my 2nd hot-bar set for a 2hnd wep to and use it to access my dmg shield from heavy armor. I am currently 23-5-8 on attribute points and wonder if the low health is the main reason.
  • Dakotahorn
    Wow... lol its all good. You can still save your character. A couple of things I notice right away is you have heavy armor (as do I) but you have 4 magicka abilities on your main bar. Its fine to be magicka based, but might I ask what your reasoning is to go heavy armor in the first place? I assume you want extra armor? But you don't want extra armor, you really want to live longer. If you wear light armor, you may be more squishy sure, but it would allow you better magicka management and allow you to put more points into health.

Also I see you have points in stamina as well... so to me at least you're a little spread out.

I run a heavy stamina based th Templar. I personally put all points into health and all of my enchantments are stamina. My main bar is Binding Javelin, Carve, Wrecking Blow, Critical Rush, Radiant Aura and eventually Flawless Dawnbreaker (though right now I'm just using the spear ultimate that's gives shield)

I will eventually run heavy/light 5/2 though right now I'm 4/3 to help my light level a bit faster.

Bar 2 is my heal and some AOE that's magicka based but I'm not 100% on that bar yet. But I have a blast with this build. I do have Reflective Light on bar 2 that I open with and then I charge in and smash. I am not telling you to play my build, but I have a LOT of fun with this and if you just want to try something new, maybe this will inspire you for your build.