The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

All of Tamriel in Minecraft!! ~Tamrielcraft

Meredy
Meredy
✭✭✭
Hey you guys. As another user has posted *a looong time ago* there's a certain group dedicated to rebuilding the entirety of Tamriel in Minecraft.

Some of my mates found the old post and I thought it'd be time to show off what we have been up to these past few years. The project is roughly as old as ESO itself, and in the past few years we've made massive improvements to all ESO areas on the map.

https://map.tamrielcraft.eu/

apc02ng15z4c.png
5wperymwck31.png
rls4cbfuzyl4.png
txhc3y4d8q8s.png
ikbe8y9c8jib.png
hlqbd0cm95o2.png
xrygut3or35r.png
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is absolutely epic! To get the dimensions of the architecture and maps right must be an absolute challenge. The worldmap looks really good.
    (Minecraft is one of the best digital games ever made imho)
    Is there a way to vist your server for ' tourists' ?
  • Meredy
    Meredy
    ✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    That is absolutely epic! To get the dimensions of the architecture and maps right must be an absolute challenge. The worldmap looks really good.
    (Minecraft is one of the best digital games ever made imho)
    Is there a way to vist your server for ' tourists' ?

Yes! I forgot to mention it. Our server runs on Minecraft Java 1.13 and you can join using the IP: Tamrielcraft.eu
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been there: absolutely great to take a sneak peak, an humongous project, most enjoyable experience is to see familiar locations translated into Minecraftian. How to decide on the layout of function (shops, impressario's tent), architecture and city-design within Minecrafts possibilities is a mindgame on it's own, I liked the way your team dealt with the slightly rotated building in Rawl'kha for example.

Awesome work, will be back for more, looking forward too see how the project evolves.

EDIT: client 1.13.2 is needed to visit. In game, use /warps [pages 1-5 number] to see the available places you can warp to. Then use /warp [location] to teleport.
    EDIT2: now I need to revisit places in ESO I haven't seen in a while :) to visit locations I've never visited before, like the mages guild in Stros M'kai
    Edited by BoraxFlux on October 11, 2020 1:25PM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, this is an extremely impressive and extensive project! Thanks for sharing with us.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Meredy
    Meredy
    ✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    Been there: absolutely great to take a sneak peak, an humongous project, most enjoyable experience is to see familiar locations translated into Minecraftian. How to decide on the layout of function (shops, impressario's tent), architecture and city-design within Minecrafts possibilities is a mindgame on it's own, I liked the way your team dealt with the slightly rotated building in Rawl'kha for example.

Awesome work, will be back for more, looking forward too see how the project evolves.

EDIT: client 1.13.2 is needed to visit. In game, use /warps [pages 1-5 number] to see the available places you can warp to. Then use /warp [location] to teleport.
    EDIT2: now I need to revisit places in ESO I haven't seen in a while :) to visit locations I've never visited before, like the mages guild in Stros M'kai

Yeah our version of Stros Mkai is a hybrid between TESO's ignition and Redguard's. Because Redguard's version is significantly larger we wanted to combine ESO's modern look with the layout of Redguard
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks nice.
    Give us clannfear mounts!