The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game boots back to Login Screen when Loading

Zoaiy
Zoaiy
So recently a friend picked up the game while it was on sale.
While he enjoys the game, a lot of his loading screens boot him back into log in menu without an error notification.
When updating his drivers it happend less frequent going from 90% to 50%.
He tried
-repairing the client
-reinstalling
-setting down graphics
-recreate shaders
-updating his drivers

None of this worked, is there any idea what could be causing the issue or mabye a potential fix?
  • SII
    SII
    Soul Shriven
    Today I had very big ping on European megaserver (up to ~800ms), and then I was thrown out from the game. My attempts to login again were unsuccessful (Error 200) some time. At last, I was logged in but the game is hunging on a load screen...
    Options
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    SII wrote: »
    Today I had very big ping on European megaserver (up to ~800ms), and then I was thrown out from the game. My attempts to login again were unsuccessful (Error 200) some time. At last, I was logged in but the game is hunging on a load screen...

I am also having high ping 999+ and randomly being booted to login screen.
    I have submitted a ticket with Game Consulant info's too.

This is only happening in EU server, NA is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQO3UpQenq8
    Edited by Andreakos on October 10, 2020 11:13AM
    Options
  • Zoaiy
    Zoaiy
    SII wrote: »

This is not the same issue, my friend nor experiences any ping nor gets thrown out of the game with an error message as stated above.
    He gets booted back to the log in screen when in loading screen.

Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zoaiy

Thank you for listing what your friend has tried so far. At this point we recommend that they begin a ticket with customer support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Zoaiy
    Zoaiy
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Zoaiy

Thank you for listing what your friend has tried so far. At this point we recommend that they begin a ticket with customer support for further help.

alright I will do so
    Options