The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Design: Khajiit Skooma Bubbler still in-game?

MajorDavood
MajorDavood
✭✭✭
I'm getting conflicting info. An unofficial website says it is and can be found pickpocketing drunkards. Zone chat says it was removed...for whatever reason. Old forum posts (circa 2017) say it is in-game but has specific pre-reqs before it can be found. The Crown Store has it listed though. The Master Recipe List add-on lists it.

Can anyone clarify please? I don't even need specifics. I'd just like to know that it is still out there and that I'm not shaking down all these drunkards for nothing.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's prolly just moved into that ultra rare drop bracket that basically never drops. Like Aetherial dust or something like Banner of the 6th house. I mean, I farm mats a fair bit, and I do not remember ever having found Aetherial Dust from any node. All dust I've ever had was received from anniversary boxes. I suspect that Skooma Bubbler is dropping at similar rates. Tamriel Trade Center lists 6 of them at the moment for PC EU, and I doubt they are all holdovers form 2017. Prices range on both sides of 300k.
  • MajorDavood
    MajorDavood
    ✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    It's prolly just moved into that ultra rare drop bracket that basically never drops. Like Aetherial dust or something like Banner of the 6th house. I mean, I farm mats a fair bit, and I do not remember ever having found Aetherial Dust from any node. All dust I've ever had was received from anniversary boxes. I suspect that Skooma Bubbler is dropping at similar rates. Tamriel Trade Center lists 6 of them at the moment for PC EU, and I doubt they are all holdovers form 2017. Prices range on both sides of 300k.

Sheesh. I completely forgot to check TTC. Four designs are listed so that confirms they are in the game. That helps a lot. Thank you! Now to hunt this darn thing down.

Oh, to clear up something. The unofficial ESO site says the actual bubbler drops when rousting drunkards and NOT the design.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    It's prolly just moved into that ultra rare drop bracket that basically never drops. Like Aetherial dust or something like Banner of the 6th house..

I've played since a month after PC drop (mostly NA if it matters), and in all that time:

ONE Imperial motif book (from looting an Inn in Daggerfall)

ONE Aetherial dust (random node in Reaper's March)

No skooma bubbler

Never any boxed item (costume, skin, pet) from IC.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Location of bubbler plan:
    Alinor, near the house in the city (not the inn), there is a servant sitting on a bench. Pickpocket them.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the furnishing plan from the Elsweyr prequel dailies in Courmount, Grahtwood. I’ve been told that you can no longer get them from that source but I don’t know if that is correct or not.

Towards the end of my farming those dailies (which I did for a long time) the drop rates got really low.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i pulled one two weeks ago from a drunk at the inn in balmora or whatever its called in vvardenfell
  • MajorDavood
    MajorDavood
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who responded. Not only did we confirm the design is still in-game, we have possible targets for it! You all rock.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who responded. Not only did we confirm the design is still in-game, we have possible targets for it! You all rock.

in the inn im talking about --- there are 3 drunks --- and another one in another building across the river
  • MajorDavood
    MajorDavood
    ✭✭✭

in the inn im talking about --- there are 3 drunks --- and another one in another building across the river

It's ok. I'm gonna roust them all! :)
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is still in game. I got one last year. I also see the prints in traders.
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looted drunks in Orsinium and got both the bubbler and the plan.
    Took a while though ..went there every day for who knows how long.
    But I got it !
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any drunkard in the game has the plan as a possible drop. Furthermore, the Elsweyr Defense Force prologue dailies have a much much greater chance of dropping the recipe.
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a plan off a drunk in Balmora.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it from a drunk in velyn Harbor.
  • kstephano
    kstephano
    Soul Shriven
    They still drop from the pre-elsweyr dailies, got one today.
  • jacktalkthai
    jacktalkthai
    ✭✭
    Gotten the plan itself twice and an already-assembled bubbler from the dailies in Grahtwood.
  • afia2000
    afia2000
    Just check Tamriel Trade Center online. The design sells for like 1+ mil gold. Also TTC has a great add on you should check it out especially if you already have the Minion add on manager, even if you don't get the app, the website is priceless.
    https://tamrieltradecentre.com/
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kstephano wrote: »
    They still drop from the pre-elsweyr dailies, got one today.

Wait what?

Which are those?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis