The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Houseguests

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
i noticed the khajiit houseguest is 500 crowns more than the vampire girl and 700 more than the guard. What makes the khajiit cost more. Is it just price gouging or does he say more things?
Edited by volkeswagon on October 9, 2020 12:07AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."

-- M'aiq the Liar
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Nord and be bored.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People like cats... cats and dragons. You can charge more for cat and dragon related things. Doesn't make it right, but that's the way it is.
  • lembry_ESO
    lembry_ESO
    ✭✭
    The vampire is a costume, not a houseguest. Looking at the descriptions of the houseguests... the guard just patrols on the path you set. The khajiit will speak with you and other visitors in your home, aside from walking the path you set. So the additional price is from the additional function.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is part of how Biro-jar convinces you he is an elite scholar I think. ;)
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I see. Thanks