Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Critical Zone Story Stop Bug - Greymoor Rising

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    October 1st, still an issue.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • mrkurokishi
    mrkurokishi
    ✭✭✭
    October 1st, still an issue.

Exactly. Should not be an issue this long after release.
    PS4 : mrkurokishi
    Bancha: AD Khajiit magCro (main)
    Koicha: AD Khajiit stamPlar
    Usucha: AD Khajiit stamDen
    Teishu: DC Khajiit magDK
    Shincha: AD Khajiit madSorc
    PC : mrkurokishi
    Malacath's Side Piece: DC Orc stamPlar
    Options
  • W4YNE3D
    W4YNE3D
    Soul Shriven
    This is still an issue on Xbox and it’s now October and reset game and Xbox does not fix this issue please sort this out this is gettin a joke
    Options
  • W4YNE3D
    W4YNE3D
    Soul Shriven
    W4YNE3D wrote: »
    This is still an issue on Xbox and it’s now October and reset game and Xbox does not fix this issue please sort this out this is gettin a joke
    This is refering (to the listen to companions) bug stuck b4 courtyard
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thank you for your patience regarding this issue. We wanted to let you know that we have some adjustments going into Update 28 to help with the issues being reported with this quest.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • termilynpreub18_ESO
    termilynpreub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    10-12-20 STILL DOES NOT WORK. I really do NOT want to run this ALL OVER AGAIN
    Options
  • seoulhunter
    seoulhunter
    Soul Shriven
    NOVEMBER 2, 2020

BUG STILL HAPPENING.

I just can't believe it's not fixed.
    My GF and I have been working hard all day to get through the Greymoor story in order to be up to date for Markarth's launch.

And this has stopped us in our tracks.

Why are you releasing more god damn expansion packs,
    while the current game isn't even fixed?

Edit: We ran through it FOUR times, again and again, and finally, I 'speedran' through that room and smashed my interact key over and over and at one point there was a BLIP of time that it was white and I got in. Ugh. Hope this comment helps 1 person.
    Edited by seoulhunter on November 2, 2020 8:11AM
    Options
  • Waylin
    Waylin
    November 6 and still not working.
    Options
  • Catmophere
    Catmophere
    ✭✭
    I can't completed this I guess for the same reasons? I regularly have problems where the NPC deostn' change state from following to being someone I can interact with. So its some sort of server client delay in that stage.

I don't know what "leave the instance" means. Does that mean log out of the whole game? I don't find the ZOS workaround explanation guide helpful.
    Options