Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

What's up with DC self-haters on Ravenwatch NA?

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Seriously every night I hear specific players complain that all DC knows how to do is zerg. Why are you still here? Maybe we can all pitch in and buy you an alliance swap. Funny how when DC is getting two team zerged by the other factions that doesn't count as zerging lol.

Bottom line if you're not happy then leave. Alliance change tokens....your freedom awaits. If you want to stay no one wants to hear your constant whining in chat. Help others become better if you feel they are lacking. Otherwise keep it to yourself.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    Seriously every night I hear specific players complain that all DC knows how to do is zerg. Why are you still here? Maybe we can all pitch in and buy you an alliance swap. Funny how when DC is getting two team zerged by the other factions that doesn't count as zerging lol.

Bottom line if you're not happy then leave. Alliance change tokens....your freedom awaits. If you want to stay no one wants to hear your constant whining in chat. Help others become better if you feel they are lacking. Otherwise keep it to yourself.

First rule of Zone chat: Don't listen to Zone chat.

Second rule of Zone chat: If you forget not to listen, don't let what you hear being said get to you.

Third rule of Zone chat: If you forget not to let what you hear get to you, don't under any circumstances admit it, or Zone chat will be filled with even more of the same.

Here endeth today's lesson.

Edited by esotoon on October 7, 2020 9:38AM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel like it's pretty normal to think many of your own faction are literally useless potatoes that are more likely to kill you in a vicious death explosion than actually kill an opponent that they don't outnumber 5 to 1.

They never buy siege, but the second you step off yours to buff or heal they grab it and fire it some random direction. And you can count on them being in stealth everywhere they go. When you need help and get overrun, they'll still be there in stealth. Ready for...whatever tf they're doing, Xv1 some poor *** I guess.

Or else they get 24 pugs in a group and take the to the far reaches of the map just to fail completely.
    Edited by Kartalin on October 7, 2020 2:55PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to tripple the amount that vicuos death sets damage does. that will help break up zergs.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps people want to play on Ravenwatch DC so they don't have to play against Ravenwatch DC.

Perhaps people play DC because it's actually easy to find a group in DC. You'd be surprised how few open groups there are in AD. Most days, there aren't any.

Perhaps people have friends on their alliance and it can be a hard to get everyone to move.

Perhaps people complain about it because they don't want other factions to log off. Because frankly, that's what happens. And a full raid vs four people isn't PvP, doesn't matter what side your on.

Complaining about people complaining is just as annoying as complaining.
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall just sucks that bad. Lul
  • o4m
    o4m
    ✭✭✭
    Ravenswatch NA is Alliance-unlocked campaign, or? So many players just log to strongest Alliance with another character - no Alliance change token needed.
    CP160+ Ohm - Templar, ex-emp

*Anti-Troll*
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o4m wrote: »
    Ravenswatch NA is Alliance-unlocked campaign, or? So many players just log to strongest Alliance with another character - no Alliance change token needed.

This is why my crew moved off RW. Also have watched people give each other scrolls etc.

Blackreach isn't much better.

I'd truly enjoy a locked non cp campaign.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I spent yesterday evening on DC getting a couple of my characters to tier 1 rewards before the campaign ended. Was pretty tough early on having the lowest pop of the three factions and not a lot of organization. it improved a little later after Rough Riders logged on and we were able to claw back some territory. But lately it seems like unless DC has at least one of their major guilds/groups on (RR, LoM, or Fengrush) they don't have a lot of concentrated effort.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I spent yesterday evening on DC getting a couple of my characters to tier 1 rewards before the campaign ended. Was pretty tough early on having the lowest pop of the three factions and not a lot of organization. it improved a little later after Rough Riders logged on and we were able to claw back some territory. But lately it seems like unless DC has at least one of their major guilds/groups on (RR, LoM, or Fengrush) they don't have a lot of concentrated effort.

We have been trying rebuild that actually. Recently LoM relaunched a new guild called Legions of Moria. It is open to anybody who is looking for a group to run with. This guild runs groups every Tuesday and Friday night but we try to run on other nights too. It is still fairly small but as it grows we should be able to offer more consistent groupings.

If anybody reading this wants an invite, feel free to message me in game. My @name is @sgt.Nuttzmeg.
    Edited by SgtNuttzmeg on November 20, 2020 4:59PM
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch DC needs A vengeful God of War! EP are gate camping scum.
    Edited by Lord_Bashu on November 20, 2020 9:27PM
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Ravenwatch DC needs A vengeful God of War! EP are gate camping scum.

Welcome back @Lord_Bashu . Last campaign was dull without you guys there. We barely saw DC at all throughout the campaign.

Glad to see you're back.