The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Heart’s Day Petal-Strewn Bed in Lucky Cat Landing?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I realize this question is very specific, but when you’re considering buying a place to feature particular furnishings, you want to be certain it will look how you imagine! There are many things I like about Lucky Cat Landing, but when I preview, I am reminded of how, well, dark and mildewy it appears... Will the clean red of the Heart’s Day bed just make the walls look worse by comparison? But if the hue of red is right it might work... Does anyone have both the furnishing and the house and wouldn’t mind taking a screenshot to show me how these look together, please? I have found the Crown Store customer service to be quite prompt and helpful, but asking to return a house because it doesn’t work with the bed I had in mind feels like ot might be a bit much! :joy:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :blush:
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Lucky Cat but didn't want the walls in my living room or bedroom so I wall papered them with carpet and it's so bright and cozy now. I think it turned out pretty well. I didn't use the furnishing but this may help give you an idea of what it looks like less moldy lol

lyiaa386qktl.png
    m1on61x5vckr.png
    2czyjgowko53.png
    2lyivusjlcd2.png
    uwkiq1nmj553.png
    fmfcywmkxw4t.png
    izeah70pppcb.png

Edited by Inaya on October 7, 2020 3:50PM
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inaya wrote: »
    I love Lucky Cat but didn't want the walls in my living room or bedroom so I wall papered them with carpet and it's so bright and cozy now. I think it turned out pretty well. I didn't use the furnishing but this may help give you an idea of what it looks like less moldy lol

lyiaa386qktl.png
    m1on61x5vckr.png
    2czyjgowko53.png
    2lyivusjlcd2.png
    uwkiq1nmj553.png
    fmfcywmkxw4t.png
    izeah70pppcb.png

Thank you! That is beautiful! :smiley: I had originally decided against Lucky Cat because it didn’t have beautiful light-streaming windows like Sugar Bowl Suite, but I keep returning to thoughts of what I could do with it, so I think I may purchase it after all. You’ve made it look lovely, warm and cozy, and the Elsweyr furnishings work so well there! :blush:
    Options
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! It really does have potential. I think the romantic package would go very well with some "wallpaper" to cover the mildew lol. I don't know why they insist on giving us walls that look like they need to be bleached!
    Options