Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random only for new group queue

precambria
precambria
✭✭✭✭✭
Trolled by devs again..... the main reason why everyone does deathmatch is the other modes are not well designed, chaos ball is sort of playable in a 4v4v4 situation but capture the flag is not it's fundamentally flawed design to have a 3 way capture game the dynamics are completely imbalanced, land grab is essentially avoid PvPing mode or just hold block and don't move. It's not fair to the people who want to do the more casual modes to get thrown in with deathmatch premades and it's certainly not good for people who want to sweat to have a 1in 5 chance of getting the mode they wanted or built for. It should have been a combined queue with groups capped at duo, you had one job let people play what they want with who they want but somehow they accomplished not doing that -_______-
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please ZOS, program random mode matchmaking to heavily favor DM, at least 50%. This should be easy to implement and will make players happy.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reality is, the other modes are so not fun that I would rather take a 5 min break than care about relic or domination and I highly suspect others will feel the same. Than that will be used as a reason for people to say "hey look see nobody even wants to play groups anyway" no... we don't want to play groups in pointless modes. Chaos ball at LEAST brings people together to fight, 3 way capture flag is easily the silliest thing in the history of video games.
    Edited by precambria on October 4, 2020 11:57PM
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    three teams was a mistake they'll never be able to correct by messing around with the queues, matchmaking, forcing random, allowing groups, changing game modes, etc. i'd suggest giving up on bg's ever being enjoyable for this reason, they're a novelty for a short while and nothing more.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the only place to PvP in this game though =[ , CP is dumb and IC is dead and cyrodil is garbo, BGs at least is a weapons testing range for builds.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the keep them random mean I only death match on two maps generally and join and exit on the others depending on things.