The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Princely Dawnlight Palace?

VanLo83
VanLo83
✭✭✭
Would it be possible to have this back soon as a buyable residence please? Seems like I've missed all the previous chances to get it in the past and noticed you can't buy it right now. Thank you!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past, they've brought it back with the Thieves' Guild event. Hopefully they'll do so again.
    Options
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get what's the point in preventing peoples to purchase houses. Zos should reconsider this policy it's bothering players and damaging sales.

And there is no sense of "scarcity" if we all know houses will eventually be back on black friday...
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Think carefully about this one.

It is one of the ones that is particularly challenged by its furniture allowance to size ratio.
    Options
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

It is one of the ones that is particularly challenged by its furniture allowance to size ratio.

You mean you can't put that much stuff in it?
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VanLo83 wrote: »
    Tigerseye wrote: »

You mean you can't put that much stuff in it?
    You can put a lot of stuff in it, but it's *HUGE*, so you will not be able to fill it to the brim with furnishings. The 700 slots you will have with ESO+ are rarely enough to furnish one of the *HUGE* homes.
    Most of the time you will have to do some sort of furnishing triage - which parts of the home should have furnishings and which ones should not.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rate Princely Dawnlight Palace up there with Colossal Aldmeri Grotto, Grand Psijiic Villa and Thieves Oasis as the ones which are very very difficult to furnish completely.

ZOS has improved on this a lot with the size ratio of more recent homes.
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    I'd rate Princely Dawnlight Palace up there with Colossal Aldmeri Grotto, Grand Psijiic Villa and Thieves Oasis as the ones which are very very difficult to furnish completely.

ZOS has improved on this a lot with the size ratio of more recent homes.

It's big, but I wouldn't say it's as bad as those three. If you use bright lights, large items, and commit to large open spaces with accents, you can reasonably fill this house. That said, it is definitely an ESO+ house. 350 slots is not enough even sparsely filled.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • sweightb14_ESO
    I have the Aldmeri Grotto and it is a challenge to furnish it with the low amount of slots as huge as it is, I have even figured out access to the upper ship wrecks on the cliff for more space but can't add any more decent items
    Options
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I’m a fool, but personally I don’t really care about the furnishing cap, I just want this beautiful combination of a view, architecture and a yard. I’m really hoping they make this one return soon... and I know I’ve talked about this earlier in another thread but I might have a small obsession for this house. :D
    Options