The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request: Custom Houseguests.

Slyclone
Slyclone
✭✭✭✭
I would love the option to create my own houseguests for the same price as a character slot.

Using the character creation screen and being able to apply any costume or outfit I have earned to them once created. Along with collected skins, personalities etc.

Nicknames that are not unique.

I would also like for my custom houseguests to be able to do emotes at their path nodes.

This would be heaven.

Thx.
Edited by Slyclone on August 27, 2020 11:41PM
That's it, that's all.
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree. As is, I’m not planning to purchase any houseguests, but I would definitely pay to make custom ones or use my alternate characters.
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    It might be popular as hell. Also make voiceover options for proximity or interaction. Make your home whatever YOU want. Not just what we get.

This would make for a heck of a creative showcase. Then I would invite waaaaay more people over. So much potential, this game.

It's so close already.....
    That's it, that's all.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely pay to make custom ones or use my alternate characters.
    Indeed. Why not use your existing characters? I would love that!!

Optional: use their inventory as extra stash B)

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    use my alternate characters.

Using alts would be great. To make feeling that my character has friend or, maybe, live with family.
    Right now non of announced housgests has any use for me :/
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ratinira wrote: »
    use my alternate characters.

Using alts would be great. To make feeling that my character has friend or, maybe, live with family.
    Right now non of announced housgests has any use for me :/

This!

I would also like a friends list with permissions so that I could see my sig others characters in my homes. We like to make "couples" in game. It would be great to see her alts in my homes and vice versa.