The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pathing Speed unbound

Chuck_Finley
Chuck_Finley
✭✭✭
I can't seem to find the keybind in controls for choosing the speed for pathing. I see it when I'm editing the path as "unbound" but when I go to bind it in controls I can't find it anywhere, I've asked in my guilds, I've asked in zone, no one I've asked seems to know where the option to bind pathing speed is or what the keybind even is called.

Could someone please take a screenshot of what I need to bind? Or at least tell me what it's called in controls? Thank you in advance!
  • Anarwyn
    Anarwyn
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same problem. I also don't see any place in the control key binds that covers the new path system. I reset my controls to the default so I can tell you the speed was set for the letter U on PC. I had changed my key binds at some point in the past and used the letter U for undo. Hopefully the ability to change them will be added.
  • oshaugm
    oshaugm
    ✭✭✭
    My pathing speed command is unbound also. I cannot figure it out, don't see an option to set it anywhere... and I have enough custom controls set up to the point where I'm afraid to rest it all to default. I did try unbinding everything bound to "U" (I'm on PC also) and that did not work. I too would just love to see a screenshot of where this is bound, as I just can't find it.
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is this:
    1q8sr47h3km1.png
    Dunno..

Edit: Mine show as this, when I go to make a path:
    fldnewu1natb.png
    *These are my Sheath/Unsheath, Ultimate, Inventory, and Switch Quest keys, if that makes a difference, though I don't think it does..
    Edited by kadochka on August 28, 2020 2:30AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue with adding new nodes. When I'm in editor mode, it says it's unbound, and cursor mode doesn't allow me to click on it, yet where am I supposed to be able to set the keybind? Although now I'm wondering if it's one of those other unbound actions listed. Will have to check tomorrow.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem too, I had U set to Undo in EHT, I reset my controls bound Undo to something else and now the speed works

Hopefully they will add it to the key binds
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue :( Everything is bound though... but it still shows as "Unbound" when trying to edit a path.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reset my keybindings to default and that fixed it. Then just make sure not to assign the key value it uses to something else.