The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Justice for Eyeva!

GrimTheReaper45
GrimTheReaper45
✭✭✭✭✭
So with antiquities I recently went to eyeva for the first time in about 4 years. Its a very nice zone.

Was looking around and you know what i couldnt find, that every other zone has (I mean beside things to do in it). A Home goods furnisher!!! , Where are my mage home goods zos?????

Maybe it could have a fancy bookshelf that actually can fit the varying heights of interactable lorebooks you can buy from the mages guild. Have had a hard time finding one.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see any actual "homes" in Eyeva? Well there you go, no homes, no home goods furnisher. After what merchant is stupid enough to open a home goods shop in a town with no homes?
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on September 30, 2020 5:52PM
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The relevant furnishings are sold by the Mages Guild NPCs, no?
    The Moot Councillor
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you see any actual "homes" in Eyeva? Well there you go, no homes, no home goods furnisher. After what merchant is stupid enough to open a home goods shop in a town with no homes?

The students would have to live somewhere around the campus, right? Or do they all commute every day?
  • BlackRaidho
    BlackRaidho
    ✭✭✭
    A Wayshrine could be nice for this area tbh...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Wayshrine could be nice for this area tbh...

Agree, but only unlocked after completing the Mages Guild questline ...
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GOOD POINT!!!

every other zone also has homes! why no player house in eyeva!!!!!

Home goods merchant
    Player house
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    The relevant furnishings are sold by the Mages Guild NPCs, no?

I mean they sell books items and such but thats not really zone furniture of things exclusive to eyeva. Nothing really of the zone itself.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justice for a place cannot be attained until after everyone learns how to spell and pronounce its name correctly.

It's Eyevea, not Eyeva.

Just sayin'. (And just kidding... or am I?) :D
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Eyevea HAS a wayshrine, but you have to complete the Mages Guild quest line to unlock it. Once you've unlocked it (and the Earth Forge one) you can get a PC addon that will show them on the map. They don't work for travel to them without using a normal wayshrine though.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on September 30, 2020 9:16PM
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eyevea has a wayshrine and should be but is not on the map list - murkmire teaser area Norg-Tzel has no wayshrine but is on the map list, even if you just go there only once for a very short walk-through in the murkmire teaser quest.

I will never understand that. The map list gets larger each dlc comes out and yet they dont remove that inactive part and don't add augvea for people who completed the questline.
    PC/EU
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Also, Eyevea HAS a wayshrine, but you have to complete the Mages Guild quest line to unlock it. Once you've unlocked it (and the Earth Forge one) you can get a PC addon that will show them on the map. They don't work for travel to them without using a normal wayshrine though.

I may be mistaken, or it was a but but I think Eyevea USED to have a wayshrine on the east of the main map? Maybe some OG players could confirm?
    I never remember an earth forge wayshrine though.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Earth Forge one is a block like you see some in Coldharbour, right near the spawn in point from the FG portals. I don't know about an Eyevea wayshrine other than the one to the south of the Mages Guild area.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gundug wrote: »

The students would have to live somewhere around the campus, right? Or do they all commute every day?
    Zoom lectures bro.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree that this thread fell through bc Eyevea was misspelled.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mainly want Valaste to get on with her life. I mean, I sacrificed two skill points to rescue her from Sheogorath's grasp.
    Six. Years. Ago.
    Still, whenever I visit her in Eyevea, she just stands idle in front of the guild hall and says "Don't worry, I just need to rest". Well, my dear Valaste, you have rested for *years*, and I do worry. I know Altmer live for centuries and tend to take things slow, but how about you get back to the job you love and were so extremely good at?
    In hindsight, I probably should have sent you to the Shivering Isles to chase butterflies. At least you would have been happy there.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main issue highlighted is the books/bookshelf interaction.

I mean OMG, Zos, so many bookshelves which dont actually allow the interactable books you have available, to fit. This is silly. We end up having an extremely limited number of useable bookshelves, or just putting the books on smaller units horizontally, which is a bit annoying aesthetically.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eyevea has a wayshrine and should be but is not on the map list - murkmire teaser area Norg-Tzel has no wayshrine but is on the map list, even if you just go there only once for a very short walk-through in the murkmire teaser quest.

I will never understand that. The map list gets larger each dlc comes out and yet they dont remove that inactive part and don't add augvea for people who completed the questline.

I can't express how much having Norg-Tzel, but not Eyevea, on my map list bugs me.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a house and wayshrine in Eyeva.
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    I want a house and wayshrine in Eyeva.

Would be awesome. It's a really cool zone!
    I'd also love a wayshrine for stirk (the island where the three faction leaders meet to discuss the threat of the planemeld). That's a beautiful location too.
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on October 1, 2020 9:37PM