The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Alliance spell draught potion

Greeneyes526
Greeneyes526
✭✭✭
Can someone share the recipe for this potion and also for the stamina version of this. Thank you
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you mean the equivalent?

Cornflower + Lady's Smock + Wayer Hyacinth

For stamina:
    Dragonthorn + Blessed Thistle + Wormwood
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Greeneyes526
    Greeneyes526
    ✭✭✭
    No I know that one. Thank you
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alliance Spell Draughts can only be bought with Alliance Points at a PvP NPC vendor, @Greeneyes526 ... or second-hand in the guild stores or via direct sale with another player that previously bought them in PvP.

They are not craftable.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Alliance Spell Draughts can only be bought with Alliance Points at a PvP NPC vendor, @Greeneyes526 ... or second-hand in the guild stores or via direct sale with another player that previously bought them in PvP.

They are not craftable.

Plus the effect is exactly the same as above, it's just in a single paragraph on the tooltip for the Alliance ones.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

They are not craftable.

Plus the effect is exactly the same as above, it's just in a single paragraph on the tooltip for the Alliance ones.

I think you’ll have to forgive the OP for not knowing they aren’t craftable, @driosketch.

Some PvE players avoid PvP at all costs ... which results in limited knowledge of gameplay aspects accompanying PvP. ;)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, they made me second guess myself. I had to look it up. I'm thinking it was the formatting of the tooltips that was the reason for confusion.