The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DS4 issue: can't move left or right

Pink_E_808
Pink_E_808
✭✭✭✭
PS4 NA. Since yesterday, my left analog stick will stop letting me move left or right, though I can still move forward and backward. I thought it was my controller at first, but I switched to my backup today and it's still happening. I googled my issue and saw previous posts about this same or a similar issue on all platforms from late last year. I've only been doing the jester festival quests since they started and it doesn't happen right away, usually soon after my first round of quests (I start in Auridon). Before the festival, I was leveling skills on an alt and it never happened while doing main quests. Anybody having the same issue or have any advice? Many thanks in advance.
  • CalamityJaymi
    CalamityJaymi
    Soul Shriven
    I've got the same issue but I play on pc with an Xbox controller. It always happens when i am doing writs in Summerset. I habe my mouse and key right in front of me and will try to move/break out of it with that to no avail. It's very frustrating.