The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Dungeon Queue for At least 2 days already.

Kuudo156
Kuudo156
Soul Shriven
Already submit a ticket. 200926-007916. Already tried everything suggested by ZoS and online forums. Please ZoS, this bug has existed for at least 3 years, and no one has decided that it MIGHT be a priority to fix the bug? Kind of game breaking.

I got a ticket response from Customer Support that says I have to wait until next maintenance. Since there is no maintenance this week, I guess I just can't queue for dungeons at all this week.
Before you suggest that I ask someone to invite me and then queue for a dungeon, I've already tried it. It doesn't work. All it does is lock them into a group with me and they also get the infinite queue.

I just want to play the game lol