The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 37 - Booted from Server

DigitalTemerity
I have been kicked twice this morning and it won't let me log back in for about 5 minutes. I'm not sure what is going on. I was in the middle of a Harrowstorm the first time it happened. Logged back in finally when it let me, and then got kicked again within 3 minutes with the same error code. Why would I be booted from the server? What did I do? My ESO username is the same as my forum name @DigitalTemerity.
  • DigitalTemerity
    One thing to note is that nobody else in my guild is getting the error. The error is specific to me. The only complaints others in my guild have is lag in PvP. Other than that they aren't having any problems. I would've edited the original post, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
  • DigitalTemerity
    One thing to note is that nobody else in my guild is getting the error. The error is specific to me. The only complaints others in my guild have is lag in PvP. Other than that they aren't having any problems. I would've edited the original post, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Problem seems to have resolved itself. My guess is a problem with my connection, but I don't really know. I've never gotten that error before.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @DigitalTemerity

Please see this article if you are encountering a "Booted From Server" error message.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TT33
    TT33
    Was booted off the server 3 times today, each time while doing a PUBG. Other members in the PUBG and in a guild said they were having similar connection issues.