The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dwarven Crates?

ookami007
ookami007
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please get the Dwarven Crates to make another appearance? Pretty please with Moonsugar on top?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sure they will. Eventually.

You know these Crown content pleads typically get ignored right?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Saying nothing gets ignored too :wink:
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »

This is true.

I apologise. I'm not looking for sympathy when I say this and I would reject any given, but it is the truth. I've had a very bad week and I saw this OP, and I took a cheap shot.

That was wrong of me.

I will not edit my first comment in any way so as to show everyone that I was an absolute muppet yesterday.

Again, you have my sincere apologies.
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on December 30, 2019 3:50PM
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ookami007 wrote: »

This is true.

I apologise. I'm not looking for sympathy when I say this and I would reject any given, but it is the truth. I've had a very bad week I saw this OP, and I took a cheap shot.

That was wrong of me.

I will not edit my first comment in any way so as to show everyone that I was an absolute muppet yesterday.

Again, you have my sincere apologies.

Wow, someone apologizing about a post they made in bad faith. You rarely see that on the internet...or really in general. Human nature is generally often too prideful to admit mistakes.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're not wrong.
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    This healthy behaviour is making me nauseated. This is supposed to be the Internet! Where's your lack of decorum? Where's your toxicity?

Some people have no disrespect.

[Edit to remove censor bypass]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on January 4, 2020 10:45PM
    Molag's balls!
  • EsoGoing
    EsoGoing
    ✭✭
    I would love to see the Dwarven Crates make a comeback!

Never really had a chance at the White River Braids and all those neat eyeshadows.

Please, bring them back!
  • JayJayIsSoJay
    JayJayIsSoJay
    ✭✭
    Yeah ZOS, bring them back! I've got lots of gems to spend with mounts and hairstyles!
  • TheRealCherokeee3
    TheRealCherokeee3
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please

I've targeted multiple Dwarven Crate references just to add my thumbs up! Thread targeted. Thumbs up engaged.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see them back as well!!! I still need that flower hat :D
  • EsoGoing
    EsoGoing
    ✭✭
    Will they be making a comeback this year?

Seems fitting with the new DLC dropping soon....