Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elinhir Private Arena: Bring the Purple Rain effect back please!

Scion_of_Yggdrasil
Scion_of_Yggdrasil
✭✭✭✭✭
No, I am not talking about a great song by Prince, I am talking about this mystical, mysterious, ethereal weather!
https://youtu.be/uUsC3qFSqp4

Can we pleeeeeease have this back?! To my understanding, it was removed before being released. Could it be added back into the weather rotation for this home? i.e. maybe it rains (normal rain), maybe its sunny, maybe MARVELOUS PURPLE SPARKLES FALL FROM THE HEAVENS, maybe its cloudy and gloomy.... It doesn't have to be constant, although I wouldn't complain...
Edited by Scion_of_Yggdrasil on August 3, 2020 3:31PM
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized there is a group area nearby that also has this purple rain effect. I guess I will have to finish the quest and see if there is a lore reason the rain was removed??? Either way, I think it looks awesome, and would make it stand out from the other homes in ESO. Make it unique!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn’t realize the same phenomenon that surrounds Elinhir was also inside this house originally. It would make sense that it would be, since the house is in close proximity. Much like the sandstorms that are in Bangkorai are also in the houses of Twin Arches and Thieves Oasis, to the chagrin of other housing enthusiasts.

The storyline for Craglorn deals with the figures in the heavenly constellations falling to earth and causing mayhem, but if you finish the quest line Elinhir still has this atmospheric effect.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t realize the same phenomenon that surrounds Elinhir was also inside this house originally. It would make sense that it would be, since the house is in close proximity. Much like the sandstorms that are in Bangkorai are also in the houses of Twin Arches and Thieves Oasis, to the chagrin of other housing enthusiasts.

The storyline for Craglorn deals with the figures in the heavenly constellations falling to earth and causing mayhem, but if you finish the quest line Elinhir still has this atmospheric effect.

All the more reason it should be included! It would truly make it stand apart from the other homes.
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halloween is around the corner. Know what would look amazing? Purple Rain in the arena <3 Im not letting my dream die... lol
  • Sir Tanks a lot
    Sir Tanks a lot
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Sir Tanks a lot on September 26, 2020 2:49PM
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang, Im on PS4... Cool though.

I often regret playing on console lol. I have skyrim on PC and have it modded out the wazoo. I have friends that play on console though so... here I am. :P