The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC EU Cyrodiil slow bug.

NotTaylorSwift
NotTaylorSwift
✭✭✭✭
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HZSJAfe2B0KBHzZ2D2NQ8EnJlkJdcoMG/view?usp=sharing

Slow bug today in Roebeck. Only ended when we died and respawned at camp, all other players were still slowed when we returned. Happened 3 or 4 times in the whole fight, as well as the worst performance since the start of the aoe tests... even since before they started. This bug has been around for a while now and was apparently linked to the Psijic ultimate? Though this is the worst I have seen it and it doesn't seem like any fix for this is being looked at?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a slow bug, it is a stuck in heavy attack animation bug. It is very easy to fix. All you need to do is complete a heavy attack, from start to finish. Do a heavy attack all by itself, not part of animation cancel, since it is tied to either your front bar or back you may need to do a heavy attack on each bar.
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did u watch the video in the link? Every single player in the area is slowed. The heavy animation bug is different, this is slower than walking speed...
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did u watch the video in the link? Every single player in the area is slowed. The heavy animation bug is different, this is slower than walking speed...

I did watch it. If you don't believe me, the next time it happens don't try the fix.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the same thing. You're talking an individual bug, its obvious this is affecting multiple people at the same time.
    Unless you're suggesting 6+ people failed to finish a heavy attack at the very same time ( target dies, most common reason)
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

I did watch it. If you don't believe me, the next time it happens don't try the fix.

If you look to the end of the video, you can see even the opposing faction horde is slowed down as well. this is definitely not the same bug you are thinking about,
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't the heavy attack animation bug. Within certain nodes of the message grid you are slowed down. On Ravenwatch EU over the weekend I could literally move side to side as normal in Roebeck, then move too far to the right into a bugged node and slow down. Moving slowly out of the node, normal speed resumes.

I was on AD, in the fight during this video. On the roof, I saw all those DC slowed from the roof of the keep. Inside the tower you can see the bugged node, then out of the tower, normal speed, then continuing down the wall, into another bugged node.

This also happened on the roof of Roebeck on 2 other occasions, one during that fight, and one in another. Also at the front wall of the keep after a large fight happened.

Only experienced this at Roebeck, funnily enough.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons