Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How actually do I get enchanced alchemy buffs in Stone Garden?

PclsN
PclsN
Soul Shriven
Literally explain me like im some 5 years old, because i literally have mushrooms, bloodknight essences, a laboratory use passive, a stack of each extra mat (stinkhorn, spider egg, luminous russula) but i still cant get it. I've run the dungeon some more times, i reloaded ui and stuff, and it still isnt appearing.
Feeling awkward because im about to close trifecta here and we're actually keeping up with time grabbing all the buffs, but its only for me not being able to grab stronger one and my group struggles to help me with that.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have all of the necessary items when you access the alchemy station, you select the second text option to receive the upgraded buff. If you somehow don't have the items, you'll only see one text option. I think it took 3 green mushrooms and 13 of the respective alchemical ingredient to make it upgraded.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update: Ironically, this happened to me last night. I had all of the necessary ingredients, and never saw the second text option on any of the three tables. I have no idea what the issue is, after all.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread necro here, but the same happened to me just today, so if this is a bug, it is still extant. I had all the necessary ingredients AND the Laboratory Use passive, but the option to make the super version did not appear. I was able to make the normal alchemy potions just fine, and I have literally hundreds of stinkhorns, spider eggs and luminous russulae. I did not get the option to make ANY of the super alchemy potions, only the normal ones.

The question I would ask here, is: Is there also a minimum Alchemy level needed, higher than the simple minimum to have Laboratory Use? Would anyone like to test this out?
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another possibility: Do you have to know particular properties, or possibly all of the properties, of the relevant alchemy items (stinkhorn, spider egg, luminous r)? Because I didn't...
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silly question, but do you have the Laboratory Use passive unlocked in your Alchemy skill line? Because that should be all you need. I forgot to put that skill back on one of my characters after CP 2.0 dropped and this happened to me
    Edited by El_Borracho on May 24, 2021 9:17PM
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I do - I took the skill specially before the dungeon. It still didn't give me the option.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    Yes, I do - I took the skill specially before the dungeon. It still didn't give me the option.

Must be a bug. I've run both newer characters with low alchemy levels and characters with maxed alchemy levels and this has not happened to me, other than the time without the passive
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I wonder if knowing specific traits on the ingredients is important - it's possible to max alchemy levels without knowing all the traits of a stinkhorn, and it's possible to know all the traits of a stinkhorn at minimum levels.