The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Real Dwemer Houses or "Strongholds"

Refratado
Refratado
✭✭
Seriously guys, I really didn't feel like living a Dwemer life in Frostvault Chasm and the Stillwaters Retreat.
Can somehow ZoS or BTS make a real living Dwemer household or Stronghold in the same proportions as the Observatory Prior?
I just don't play as Dwemer because I can't.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS will be up for the Markarth DLC in the next couple of weeks, @Refratado.

As you might recall from Elder Scrolls V: Skryim there were some decent sized Dwemer areas associated with The Reach.

Let's hope ZOS has turned one of those into housing (no guarantees though) ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 17, 2020 9:43PM
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    I really need a big house like The Observatory Prior but Dwemer themed.
    And a pet Sphere.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Refratado wrote: »
    I really need a big house like The Observatory Prior but Dwemer themed.
    And a pet Sphere.

I wouldn't get your hopes too high for another pet Sphere ... it already exists in the game:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Pets_L#Loyal_Dwarven_Sphere

But more dwemer housing seems within the realm of possibilities ...
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    I can't get the Pet because Bethesda and Zenimax won't let me.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strongholds are an Orsimer thing, not a Dwemer thing...?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, yes, the Dwemer Sphere Pet was a limited time reward when ESO was still subscription-based back in 2015.

That was an important time for ZOS ... when loyal subscribers kept the game afloat until the arrival of the Crown Store and Chapter-based content.
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭

Well, yes, the Dwemer Sphere Pet was a limited time reward when ESO was still subscription-based back in 2015.

That was an important time for ZOS ... when loyal subscribers kept the game afloat until the arrival of the Crown Store and Chapter-based content.

That is a really sad thing to know... For me and who couldn't play the game at that time and would love to have the pet.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dlc this year is our last chance for a Dwarven home in black reach. The vampire one was neat and all but I far would prefer a Dwarven home in markets dlc. Also keep it looking like dwarf style dont make it bright make the tiles match the current dwarven ruins. An outside fungus garden would be great. Watch them not do it and make a third stupid frost dwarf home.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a really sad thing to know... For me and who couldn't play the game at that time and would love to have the pet.

You can still get the Dwemer Spider Pet in-game, @Refratado.

No need to spend crowns, either, since it's an in-game reward:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Pets_R#Razak.27s_Opus
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Dwarven house was seen in markarth preview. Something sky aerie. I hope doesn't use the brighter dwarven tileset inside as it clashes too hard with existing furniture.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    A Dwarven house was seen in markarth preview. Something sky aerie. I hope doesn't use the brighter dwarven tileset inside as it clashes too hard with existing furniture.

The outside looks great. They also said a full set of Dwemer furniture was coming as well.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can still get the Dwemer Spider Pet in-game, @Refratado.

No need to spend crowns, either, since it's an in-game reward:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Pets_R#Razak.27s_Opus

If you have Morrowind you can also get Dwarven Theodolite Pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYyUOTRDMWI

But yeah, I'd love it if they released another Dwarven Sphere at some point.
    Edited by Michae on September 21, 2020 6:21AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    If you have Morrowind you can also get Dwarven Theodolite Pet.

You can buy them from Guild Stores even if you don't own it :smile:
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    I've already collected all possible Dwemer things in the game, that is why i created this post. I feel like there is a lot the devs doesn't want to explore.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did release a Dwemer-style house (in Central Markarth City) for testing on PTS, @Refratado.

I'll try to share some interior pics later after work ...

~ Stone Eagle Aerie ~

"From its majestic position above the city of Markarth, the Stone Eagle Aerie features breathtaking views, several water features, and sturdy Dwarven stonework. Rumors claim a hidden exit provides easy access to the Markarth Outlaws Refuge."

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 21, 2020 7:23PM
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    They did release a Dwemer-style house (in Central Markarth City) for testing on PTS, @Refratado.

I'll try to share some interior pics later after work ...

~ Stone Eagle Aerie ~

"From its majestic position above the city of Markarth, the Stone Eagle Aerie features breathtaking views, several water features, and sturdy Dwarven stonework. Rumors claim a hidden exit provides easy access to the Markarth Outlaws Refuge."

And that is how you make me anxious.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are a few screenshots of Stone Eagle Aerie ... it's a pretty big place with two (2) terraces.

Not sure what the crown cost would be, but it's likely going to be in the Manor/Exclusive range (12k to 15k crowns unfurnished):

Main Foyer with my Magicka Nightblade (Eirellonye):

ORzX46S.png

Living Area
    XL1Ku2m.png

Lower Terrace
    oM1wUxw.png

Lower Terrace view of Markarth
    KSSKblZ.png

Guest Bedroom
    BOCi3CP.png

Dwemer Lift to Outlaws Refuge
    XTaQ85X.png

Upper Terrace view of Central Skyrim and Throat of the World
    E9mCBeU.png

@Elara_Northwind has made an excellent YouTube video linked here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML8VdU747Lc

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 22, 2020 4:03AM
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much @Taleof2Cities
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they keep creating these gigantic abominations that can never be decorated properly with the laughable furnishings slot limit?

*sighs*
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Refratado
    Refratado
    ✭✭
    After seeing how amazing it is the new house I had to ask for help to decorate but when I saw the furnishing slots...