The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cloudrest & Sunspire

Adzer2
Adzer2
✭✭✭
I get that people use these trials to farm for gear, but seriously it is beyond a joke how much these 2 trials are played over the others, its impossible to pick up a pug group for Kynes Aegis or Asylum Sanctorium, im in several guilds but they avoid these trials because they know the consensus will always want to run Sunspire and Cloudrest.

At least give us a queuing system for a normal trial, so Im not sitting in Craglorn/Northern Skyrim waiting on an answer for runs of nKA.
PS4 - EU - DC
Characters:
Adzer - Breton Templar
Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
Father Dori - Breton Templar
Argo - Argonian Dragonknight
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly, Kyne's Aegis has been horribly broken for the longest time, and there's not really much incentive to run it at the moment until it gets fixed. No one really does asylum much anymore either unless they want silver or immortal redeemer, etc. None of the weapons are worth bothering with anymore, for the most part.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on September 24, 2020 6:43AM
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adzer2 wrote: »
    I get that people use these trials to farm for gear, but seriously it is beyond a joke how much these 2 trials are played over the others, its impossible to pick up a pug group for Kynes Aegis or Asylum Sanctorium, im in several guilds but they avoid these trials because they know the consensus will always want to run Sunspire and Cloudrest.

At least give us a queuing system for a normal trial, so Im not sitting in Craglorn/Northern Skyrim waiting on an answer for runs of nKA.

It's all about gear. Cr and Ss have BiS gear, Ka sets are trash. Also theres alot of HRC runs coz AY.
    I knew that no one is gonna run Ka after I first saw patch notes. Same thing gunna happen with the new arena. Weps are trash compared to Maelstrom and Dsa. People only gonna clear once to get title or skin and no more. Well done Zos
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »

It's all about gear. Cr and Ss have BiS gear, Ka sets are trash. Also theres alot of HRC runs coz AY.
    I knew that no one is gonna run Ka after I first saw patch notes. Same thing gunna happen with the new arena. Weps are trash compared to Maelstrom and Dsa. People only gonna clear once to get title or skin and no more. Well done Zos

This is true but I really don't understand it. Why farm BiS gear just to say you have BiS gear?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    Kurat wrote: »

This is true but I really don't understand it. Why farm BiS gear just to say you have BiS gear?

It's not for saying lol. I want BiS gear because i can get highest possible dps with it.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It helps greatly if you're a tank and can solo tank all the nTrials because tank is hardest role to find.

It doesn't take me long to fill DPS and heal spots from Crag for all trials when I'm on a coffer run for transmute stones.

PC-NA
    Edited by CrashTest on September 28, 2020 4:34AM