The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stop all damage from working in IC spawn areas

Fawn4287
Fawn4287
✭✭✭✭✭
There are a large number of pests in the imperial city that have made their plan for PvP gameplay to sit in their factions spawn areas and do as all lord potatoes of PvP in this game do and snipe. Just make it that if all factions cannot enter the area, you cannot use abilities, how hard is it to make this game work properly and fairly? There is nothing more frustrating than some absolute single button spamming bot jams you for 6k snipes as you try to fight anywhere near a spawn. Its bewildering that this game is as old as it is, with such fundamentally flawed problems like these.
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I confess I've never understood why they don't simply have the purple safety glow up there, and I also don't understand why they don't have it on BOTH sides of IC doors/sewer entrances, not just after you've gone through a load screen.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other day someone was camping the spawn spot. So I just waited in stealth till he got careless, then killed him.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think its like that so you can buff up before you jump down. The trade off is gankers can wait under the spawn like they do at small district doorways where you briefly keep the blue glow after getting down.

You have to be on your toes in the arena district, but so do they - I love to sneak up and hit them with a delayed burst combo or place a storm attro up there and watch them scatter.

I get bored of shooting at them up there after a while, it's like going to the carnival and only playing one game. They must be constantly depositing their meager gains, and think they have a good system? I can't see the time spent being worth it outside the 2x tel var populations.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Augustus67
    Augustus67
    ✭✭✭
    20k Telvar/hour and the joy of wrecking someone's fun.It's hilarious dropping Caltrops on a boss fight and proccing Selestrix constantly,stunning them into the Bosses AOE...comedy gold!
    ProTip: Don't fight under enemy bases
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what you are saying, you found a way where pve guys can annoy the ic-population? ^^

just for the records... which build is the most annoying? dots? Or just caltrops at the doors when 2 groups are fighting? ;)
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Position yourself better, and roll-dodge that ***.

Why are you hanging out near the spawns anyway?
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.