The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is ZOS doing with stam and mags ?

gui
gui
Soul Shriven
Considering the many patches coming after each updates, we've seen for a long time now buffs and nerfs trying to balance the game for the better. But with the recent magicka steal nerf that is putting magicka classes in the closet. I am wondering if you Zenimax are trying to put magicka and stamina and on the same level of dps or making of better than the other every 3 or 4 patches, i mean it's hard to figure out where do you want to go with the dps meta (we know about decreasing the dps but what about the way we play dps ?)
main role is a tank
can play dd
learning heal
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm low-key hoping stam comes back for pve. I miss playing it. With the nerf to magic steal, the nerf to ranged light attacks, and the buff to relequen, I got a bit hopeful. XD
  • gui
    gui
    Soul Shriven
    yes of course everyone would like to see stam back, but not at the expense of magicka compositions D:
    main role is a tank
    can play dd
    learning heal
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They don't know the game well enough to predict how their changes will impact the meta.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA