The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pathing speed problem

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I like the housing pathing. I have an issue though. To change from walk to run to sprint is not available to me. I am on pc and have changed default keybindings. It says the key is unbound for changing it. I have been through all the keymap control settings several times and cannot find an option to bind it anywhere unless I'm just somehow missing it. Please help!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth Please can you help me with this?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @mrsrobot

We recommend disabling any add-ons to see if it resolves the issue.

For additional assistance, please open a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com and a member of our support team would be happy to help.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 24, 2020 1:01PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pathing speed and wait time are by default bound to U and I but there doesn't seem to be a way in the UI to change this, therefore if you have bound U and/or I to something else you will need to change those keybinds or disable the addon that is using them.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @mrsrobot

We recommend disabling any add-ons to see if it resolves the issue.

For additional assistance, please open a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com and a member of our support team would be happy to help.

Many thanks for replying.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    The pathing speed and wait time are by default bound to U and I but there doesn't seem to be a way in the UI to change this, therefore if you have bound U and/or I to something else you will need to change those keybinds or disable the addon that is using them.

Thank you very much, I do have those bound to other things. I'll try changing it later.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

I just got around to resetting the controls to the defaults and this fixed the problem. Many thanks for your help.