Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Im impressed with the patches and fixes

Hexxagone
Hexxagone
✭✭
I've been on other MMOs that only did patches once every few weeks or monthly. Zeni seems to be doing them weekly, I like that alot.
  • KingRebz
    KingRebz
    ✭✭✭
    they dont have a choice..there are a lot of bugs than usual
    V14 Sorceror [Ebonheart]
  • Hexxagone
    Hexxagone
    ✭✭
    not much more than other MMO launches
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    I would say its comparable because they are just fixing things that have been known to be bugged for months before release. Add to that the unexpected things like the bank reset and item duping and its all damage control for now.

When they release content, thats when theyll get praise from me, even though im pretty sure the first adventure zone was already done prior to release.
  • Jarand_hellab16_ESO
    Zeni is doing a great job with patching and hot fixes! :smile:

They fix exploits, ban exploits users, ban bots, fixes crashes and its just great to see them working so hard to make a great game for us to play :smiley:

What is really important is that people report bugs, boting, exploits and general issues so they can fix it fast. Most people just whine about the downtime of the servers but I bet that not many people report abnormal things they come across ingame.
    "Is it cheap? Cause that stuff's expensive."
  • JohnD212
    JohnD212
    ✭✭✭
    These patches are a joke. Yes they fix quest bugs but that's it. We see like one UI fix and it's usually for some small error message that needed to be changed. There are a lot more issues that need to be addressed and changed. SPAM, BOTs to name a few. No mention of what they are doing with that. Banning them? Please, that obviously isn't working. Bots ruining every public dungeon boss spawn? I see absolutely nothing being done this many weeks after launch. Sorry but I don't see my money going here much long than the 30 free days unless I see some "real" game improvements.
  • Hexxagone
    Hexxagone
    ✭✭
    JohnD212 wrote: »
    These patches are a joke. Yes they fix quest bugs but that's it. We see like one UI fix and it's usually for some small error message that needed to be changed. There are a lot more issues that need to be addressed and changed. SPAM, BOTs to name a few. No mention of what they are doing with that. Banning them? Please, that obviously isn't working. Bots ruining every public dungeon boss spawn? I see absolutely nothing being done this many weeks after launch. Sorry but I don't see my money going here much long than the 30 free days unless I see some "real" game improvements.

All I hear is WAH WAH, why don't they wave a magic wand and fix everything NOW?