The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best solo stamina class in the game.

Ariades_swe
Ariades_swe
✭✭✭✭✭
What do you think is the best solo stamina class in open world cp cyrodiil this patch?
Edited by Ariades_swe on September 17, 2020 12:41PM

Best solo stamina class in the game. 105 votes

Stamblade
36% 38 votes
Stamdk
2% 3 votes
Stamcro
20% 22 votes
Stamplar
1% 2 votes
Stamden
32% 34 votes
Stamsorc
5% 6 votes
  • Xiomaro
    Xiomaro
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade or Stamsorc, in my opinion.

Any class can 1vX, of course. But NB and Sorc both have the ability to disengage when they take on more than they can handle. Stamblade slightly edges out Sorc in that regard but both are pretty decent solo. Being quick is a nice plus for open world as well.
    PC EU No CP PVP
    Xiomaro: Nord Stamsorc
    Xio'maro: Breton Magsorc
    Falura Avelni: Dunmer Vampblade
    Ulric Longboi: Nord Stamden
    Sha'boom-boom: Orc Werewolf Tank
    Morga The Roarer Nord Stamcro
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xiomaro wrote: »

Any class can 1vX, of course. But NB and Sorc both have the ability to disengage when they take on more than they can handle. Stamblade slightly edges out Sorc in that regard but both are pretty decent solo. Being quick is a nice plus for open world as well.

Agree with you there.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is stamina necromancer. Permanent major defile and a lot of damage mitigation. Although, Stamina sorcerer will always be top tier with warden not too far behind.

Stamina night blade is mostly a “ganking “ class.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xiomaro wrote: »

With 3 sec cd on streak I think the real winner here is nb :)
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden and necro are absolutely top tier. They both have a purge, delayed burst, and strong passives and abilities to make a well rounded kit.

I saw stam sorc mentioned a couple times and as a long time stam sorc main they have good damage and mobility but a lot of skills and passives that are completely useless for stam builds. The only exceptional builds I have come across are all crutching on cheese sets and when you build for pure stats it always feels lacking in some way.

Nightblades are good if you like to spam snipe and cloak. They aren’t going to beat most classes in a straight up brawl but are top tier at picking engagements and burst damage.

Templar and DK seem to be okay. Not terrible but not great. That being said I have been absolutely ripped by both of these classes when they know what they are doing and are built right.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% Stam Blade
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades if they are skilled.
    There's alot of them so many are trash since it's a high skill ceiling class that relies on active defense.
    Edited by Ariades_swe on September 18, 2020 8:12AM
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for 1vX its stamden Id say
    Awake, but at what cost
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamden, because you can straight up face-tank, no cloak or running away required.
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    Stamden, because you can straight up face-tank, no cloak or running away required.

And when they do need to run away, they can actually run away. As opposed to NB with an invis that barely works and you need to crutch hard on shade.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really depends on the situation.

StamBlade is the best for either ganking or picking people off next to groups. Great burst, cloak is great, shade to gtfo, but weaker without easy los or being focused. Great for open field fighting, okay in smaller confined fights, weaker in bigger ones what with ground aoe making cloak useless.

StamSorc is great for sustain and with easy los can be very hard to kill. But arguably has weaker pure damage and is limited heavily in build variety. Great in confined fights because of streak and negate, weaker without easy los.

StamDK can be quite tanky without really speccing for it, but lacks real mobility. Decent open field, but the lack of mobility can be quite painful against a good sorc, nb or stamplar.

StamPlar is all around decent but doesn't really shine in any one area. Does have purge which can be quite useful what with the dot proc sets around.

StamCro has great uptime on major defile and decent burst with blastbones. Pretty tanky with solid sustain. Overall quite good with very good ults. Lacking in mobility. Has purge.

StamDen is all around very good. Good mobility, only class that can have minor berserk (+8% damage done) without critting with camo hunter (can not use malacath ring) or slimecraw. Great aoe burst. All warden skill lines are very stamina friendly and allows build variety. Quite tanky, free single debuff purge. Also works quite well in a group.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade: never tried it and most players I fight are just crap ones with proc sets who fancy easy kills and end up being slaughtered most of the times. However, if you get a good stamblade You are in a sea of troubles!!!!

Stamplar: I’ve always loved my stamplar but now I seem to have to work really hard to be effective and have a positive k/d ratio

StamDk: love it...I have to work to get something out of it but I’ve enjoyed a bow version with Malacath and no cheesy sets (hunding and pariah)

StamSorc: loooove the mobility but I feel squishy....I seem to do quite well but I’m far from having mastered it.
    The mobility is unique as it allows you to get out of *** situations quickly

Stamden and stamNecro (what builds are you guys using!?!?!)
    I’m crap with both classes but it’s probably my playstyle.
    Both classes are by far the most annoying to play against....too much damage whilst remaining way too tanky
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Stamden and stamNecro (what builds are you guys using!?!?!)
    I’m crap with both classes but it’s probably my playstyle.
    Both classes are by far the most annoying to play against....too much damage whilst remaining way too tanky

I rolled a stamcro 2 weeks ago with Isth3reno1else’s build and have goods results despite being quite potato. Pariah jewelry, chest and legs, NMA front bar and Balorgh. I don’t have potentates so I put agility back bar for stronger heals without the cost increase from NMA.5 meds 2 heavy, well fitted and impen.
    I still focus a lot on keeping by buffs up and when I manage to, I’m super tanky. Still have a hard time landing Dizzy.
    XBox One - NA
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Abhaya wrote: »
    Nightblades are good if you like to spam snipe and cloak. They aren’t going to beat most classes in a straight up brawl but are top tier at picking engagements and burst damage.

I agree about the straight up brawl since the Nightblade forte is surprise attacking from stealth with a stun and/or using bow shots from long range.

Some players run a constant AoE damage effect which is an advertisement saying, "Please, please shoot me from far, far away and kill me before I can see you and reach you!!"

So we do. :smiley:

• ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • Mankeyyyyy
    Mankeyyyyy
    ✭✭
    If I were to go full try hard 1vx I would 100% play my Stamblade, so that has to get my vote. The strange thing is though that every single nightblade I run into is horrendous and doesn't know how to play the game outside of stealth.

The main reason I'd pick stamblade over the others is the incredible ability you have to pick and choose your fights and you can avoid getting 90v1'd, which only magsorc can really relate to.
    Edited by Mankeyyyyy on September 22, 2020 4:00AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DLC classes or the one that can spam cloak
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    last time i played this game almost nobody play nb to solo
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizirith wrote: »
    Really depends on the situation.

StamBlade is the best for either ganking or picking people off next to groups. Great burst, cloak is great, shade to gtfo, but weaker without easy los or being focused. Great for open field fighting, okay in smaller confined fights, weaker in bigger ones what with ground aoe making cloak useless.

StamSorc is great for sustain and with easy los can be very hard to kill. But arguably has weaker pure damage and is limited heavily in build variety. Great in confined fights because of streak and negate, weaker without easy los.

StamDK can be quite tanky without really speccing for it, but lacks real mobility. Decent open field, but the lack of mobility can be quite painful against a good sorc, nb or stamplar.

StamPlar is all around decent but doesn't really shine in any one area. Does have purge which can be quite useful what with the dot proc sets around.

StamCro has great uptime on major defile and decent burst with blastbones. Pretty tanky with solid sustain. Overall quite good with very good ults. Lacking in mobility. Has purge.

StamDen is all around very good. Good mobility, only class that can have minor berserk (+8% damage done) without critting with camo hunter (can not use malacath ring) or slimecraw. Great aoe burst. All warden skill lines are very stamina friendly and allows build variety. Quite tanky, free single debuff purge. Also works quite well in a group.

It does not depends. Only thing that can depends is CP or no CP. All you wrote at the end means nothing for "so, which one of these is the best one?"