The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Good news

KMarble
KMarble
✭✭✭✭✭
(apologies if this gets posted more than once)

From the PTS patch notes: "Homes can now be gifted to other players for crowns!"

Link here. Scroll down to 'Crown Store & Crown Crates'
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    That's great news. Not that it will effect me to much, unless I find me an ESO sugar daddy.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great news. Not that it will effect me to much, unless I find me an ESO sugar daddy.

:D Same here, AngryGremlin. Tamriel is an interesting place, though. We never know who we're going to meet on our next adventures. Who knows? Maybe your sugar daddy is just around the corner waiting to be rescued from a daedra attack. ;)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Means we can buy crown-only homes for gold through gifting. Nice!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Means we can buy crown-only homes for gold through gifting. Nice!

So much easier for me to come up with ~3m gold than $100 USD.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it is happening but really bad timing on somebodies part. I have been sitting on about ten million gold hoping this would happen. Recently (last week) I went on a spending spree to try to learn every motif on my main crafter. I'm going to have to devote some time to building my gold piles back again.
    Maybe by the time I have my gold the price of crowns will have come down some. I'm guessing the demand will send prices through the roof for a while.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."