The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 10 Stamina Necromancer wanting to Start PVP

DontTread
DontTread
Hello all,

I would like to start PVPing with my Stamcro right away. I am making this character primarily to PVP. I have a Magsorc that I PVE with and he is CP 300. What gear and skills should I get at level 10 to start PVPing? When should I upgrade this gear?

Thank you!!
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, you are a stamina necromancer, you don't need help. That class plays itself
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • DontTread
    DontTread
    I am still new to the game. I don't know what gear to get for pvp. Most guides out there are for people at CP 160 level.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DontTread wrote: »
    I am still new to the game. I don't know what gear to get for pvp. Most guides out there are for people at CP 160 level.

The best options for below level 50 PvP are either crafted sets or Cyrodiil sets, @DontTread.

Cyrodiil sets are dependent on how much Alliance Points (AP) you have ... since the purple coffers in Bruma, Vlastarus, and Cropsford are 12k AP each and RNG-based. So, double check how much AP you have before trying to secure a full 5-piece set.

Crafted sets are a lot easier since it is make to order for your specifications and needs. If your crafting is still low find a crafter to help you ... and be sure to tip them for their time.

As an example, I'm currently leveling my Imperial Dragonknight with Deadly Strike 5-piece weapons/jewelry (Cyrodiil-Bruma) and 5-piece Gladiator medium armor (crafted).

4zfdV1j.png

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 21, 2020 9:37PM
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A few things:
    1. running BGs while leveling up is a very smart thing to do. You can bank a lot of Alliance Points (AP) so that you can get geared up the instant you hit level 50 CP 160. I also banked up several hundred transmute stones from BGs before level 50
    2. don't worry too much about gear. You want stamina gear - the Coward's gear set is excellent for leveling as it provides escapability. I would generally recommend 5 medium armor and 2 heavy for stamina players
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly don’t waste time crafting or farming any sets under 50. Don’t waste AP on any or any gold. You’ll render them ineffective every 4 levels. Just run any random combo of sets you have till you get to level 50 and then start working on sets.