Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shalidor's House Changes Colors

Zyva
Zyva
✭✭✭✭✭
Just so people are aware, who may have seen videos that show only a small frame of time of a BEAUTIFUL PURPLE atmosphere house.... this house be trippy :wink:

Imagine my surprise when I got on PTS and jumped in and saw...THIS

2yiQ077.png

But, after leaving to go look at the other house, i came back and saw..... this?!

QfMv8kw.png

And now im like, ZOS, you be playing with me. This place is amazing and beautiful but just a while ago it looked like a green swamp. So I jumped around, moved some rocks, played with furnishings, logged off pts, came back.....

and now its white!

Med3OwC.png

lmao, it will be a fun challenge to design this thing.
Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think every, maybe... 10ish minutes the colors appear to change? I didnt have the time to just sit in the house. But I definitely saw it appearing to go blue once and pink once as well. I'm just going to call this the Rainbow House now.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (also, for those wondering, the green picture was taken during a daytime-cycle in tamriel, not at night. I double checked xD)
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's... different. Purple is my favorite color but I don't care for green at all so I dunno about this house now :neutral:
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shalidor's Slow Pocket Disco?