The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

September pvp pt 2

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
EvOD80y.png

On a tank

I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt youd see those numbers in a BG
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balgrohs + stuhns + dmg set
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You haven't shared your resistances, @Skander ... so we can at least rule it out from this discussion.

"Tank" is a broad term that means something different to every PvP player.

Some players still haven't updated their crit resist since the Stonethorn update.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on September 19, 2020 11:36PM
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades hits hard af this patch.
    Won't say they op except for shade being a bit overtuned but they're one of the best stamclasses in the hands of a skilled player.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lagg still ruling the game.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    This was happening before the patch, and the funny thing is, by logic the damage should go down with higher resistances to damage, I tried going full defense on sets and I couldn't kill anything, how it is possible is beyond me.

Another funny thing, in BGs, I noticed that sometimes I meet players that going down fast and doing so little damage that I'm not using any shields, and that's when wearing no defense at all. I honestly don't understand how this game works sometimes. It's not transparent in terms of showing you all the stats, for example more magicka equals more damage, but by how much it increases it is nowhere to be found in the game.

As for patch I stand by my previous statements, this is the worst patch ever, TTK is so low that its who burst down faster who, and try bursting something down on mag necro...
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xargas13 wrote: »
    This was happening before the patch, and the funny thing is, by logic the damage should go down with higher resistances to damage, I tried going full defense on sets and I couldn't kill anything, how it is possible is beyond me.

Another funny thing, in BGs, I noticed that sometimes I meet players that going down fast and doing so little damage that I'm not using any shields, and that's when wearing no defense at all. I honestly don't understand how this game works sometimes. It's not transparent in terms of showing you all the stats, for example more magicka equals more damage, but by how much it increases it is nowhere to be found in the game.

As for patch I stand by my previous statements, this is the worst patch ever, TTK is so low that its who burst down faster who, and try bursting something down on mag necro...

All mag skills scale off (sd+10.5*max mag). Sometimes a bit more or less than 10.5 but by very little. The only exception is shields
    Edited by Recapitated on September 20, 2020 12:14AM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many ways to stack penetration now, there is no such thing as a tank anymore.
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Balgrohs + stuhns + dmg set
    This. Super glass canon.
    XBox One - NA
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    EvOD80y.png

On a tank

Define tank.

I play a medium or heavy armor nord stamdk DPS and I've never seen an incap higher than 8-9k at tops.

DBS is also ticking at 3k a second, which makes me think your DOT mitigation cp is low.

Just my thoughts.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you're trolling, were u nakkid? :) or your tank needs more work, how is it on vet dungeons?
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    Yeah you're trolling, were u nakkid? :) or your tank needs more work, how is it on vet dungeons?

Tank in pvp terms, not pesantry pve
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    EvOD80y.png

On a tank

Define tank.

I play a medium or heavy armor nord stamdk DPS and I've never seen an incap higher than 8-9k at tops.

DBS is also ticking at 3k a second, which makes me think your DOT mitigation cp is low.

Just my thoughts.

That is every 2 seconds, so 1.5k/s if it is an “X Damage over Y seconds” Ability, it ticks every 2 seconds like regen.