The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

As long as Stamdens are this strong I don't want to hear another cry about anything

• Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its been Elder Stamina Online since One Stamriel in PvP especially. Now with all these AoE tests gimping Magicka players and not really bothering Stamina players minus Stamplars and Stamsorcs. At the moment PvP is a Stamblade gank fest featuring the occasional cameo from other Stamina classes or Magblades which is the only Magicka class that is somewhat able to cope with the cooldowns.
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    What builds are you guys using for your stamdens....I fight some unkillable ones (tanky and dealing a ton of damage). I’m terrible at playing one and hate to fight one!!!

Just google and you will find plenty. Ezmode, no skill required as long as you know how to LOS. Infinite sustain (a lot using torc mythic), burst, mobility, ridiculous self-heals both active and passive.....true op cheeze with tons of 1vX videos to boot. But let's all complain about snipe! rofl.

The people defending it are the ones using it...
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    What builds are you guys using for your stamdens....I fight some unkillable ones (tanky and dealing a ton of damage). I’m terrible at playing one and hate to fight one!!!

Just google and you will find plenty. Ezmode, no skill required as long as you know how to LOS. Infinite sustain (a lot using torc mythic), burst, mobility, ridiculous self-heals both active and passive.....true op cheeze with tons of 1vX videos to boot. But let's all complain about snipe! rofl.

The people defending it are the ones using it...

The problem I find is that most of the times you deal with unkillable builds that can simply turn the tide by repeating the same skills regardless of who they are playing against...with my stamdk and stamplar I have to work hard