The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

will i receive tick if...

Env_t
Env_t
✭✭✭
all my contribution will be healing myself?
after damaging myself with fall damage or ability that costs life, or ravage health potion
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    all my contribution will be healing myself?
    after damaging myself with fall damage or ability that costs life, or ravage health potion

depends on the situation. Lets say the keep is UA and enemies have been killed there. if someone else takes fall damage and you heal them you will get AP and be on the tick list yes. Similar to simply repairing the door/walls for 1 tick of ap.

However if you are not in combat then you won't get AP for healing yourself I believe so wouldn't count towards the tick.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 20, 2020 6:15PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)