Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perfected sets in Asylum Sanctorium in actual patch only from hardmode (+2) or just veteran mode?

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
what i found in greymore patchnotes for perfected sets: Arena Weapons have all been adjusted to follow the same system as trial gear with the Perfected system. Normal arenas will drop the normal version of the sets, while Veteran will drop the Perfected version of these weapons. The perfected sets will now all grant the same special bonus as their non-perfected counterpart, but will have an extra set bonus of stats, equal to 4/5ths the density of a normal perfected set, since it requires less slots to obtain but also keeps in mind that this bonus will only be active on one bar. Almost all arena weapons have been adjusted to put them more in line with our set bonus efficiency standards.
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    The perfected weapons only drop in hard mode.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    The perfected weapons only drop in hard mode.

Is that still the case? Thank you! Someone said they changed that. So that is a rumor it seems.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    I have done +1 twice recently and only received non-perfected weapons.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have done +1 twice recently and only received non-perfected weapons.

Ok thx for the info mate!
    PC/EU
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to confirm: we just did vAS (+0) in actual patch (Stonethorne) and the weapons droped in normal, not perfected. Purple quality though but not perfected.
    PC/EU