The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

IDEA: unique blueprints and leads from Daily crafting writs

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
building off of the recent unique blueprints made available via Solitude Dailies I offer up a new idea. How about providing the chance to get unique furnishing blueprints and leads to furnishing items via the daily crafting writs. There are plenty of existing furnishings and building objects in the game that still remain uncraftable so how about adding some new blueprints and furnishing leads that we can have a chance to acquire when we do our daily crafting writs. To add even more flavour you could have the blueprints and leads region specific so the types of prints and leads we would get would depend on which region we turn our writs in at. This would bring traffic back to crafting areas in zones long since abandoned. We wouldn’t have to craft the items there just turn them in there. How does this sound?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the idea for unique furnishing plans and leads in daily writs but I have a specific zone that I prefer to do my writs due to its arrangement with tables and bank nearby.

I suppose you could then travel somewhere else to turn them in but if you do writs on multiple toons that would not be ideal. There are enough loading screens just doing the writs on multiple toons, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daily crafting writs happen in such large quantity and with so little thought involved that drop rates would have to be abysmal or players would be drowned in them.

Rolis' Master Writs are a much better crafting reward system for unique furnishing plans, which already exists. Adding some leads to the quest drop could make sense, as people would have to acquire and complete Master Writs, which is a somewhat more unique and intentional process, even with addons. And it would bump the value of the cheaper Master Writs.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree that any additions to crafting rewards can be added to the master writ system. It would be nice if there were other things to spend on, as if you aren't interested in furnishing plans and aren't trying to equip a guild hall with attunables, once you have all the storage boxes, the two motifs, and a few other stations, all that's left is selling more of the same to other players.