The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlefield Memorabilia - Higher Frequency

MurderMostFoul
MurderMostFoul
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the patch, I'm getting these items (1000g treasures) in my post BG reward mail very often. I can't tell just what triggers them to be sent. (Win, highest individual score, just a higher drop chance?) Anyone else seeing these way more and have any thoughts as to why they are a lot more common since the patch?
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since the patch, I'm getting these items (1000g treasures) in my post BG reward mail very often. I can't tell just what triggers them to be sent. (Win, highest individual score, just a higher drop chance?) Anyone else seeing these way more and have any thoughts as to why they are a lot more common since the patch?

I used to play hundreds of matches a week, and I have never seen these before patch.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would see them very rarely before the patch. Now it's like over half of my matches.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There was something in the patch notes about adjusting styles drop, IIRC, maybe it affected the whole loot table somehow?
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    There was something in the patch notes about adjusting styles drop, IIRC, maybe it affected the whole loot table somehow?

Maybe they drop in lieu of the style pages when you have all of them?
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on September 7, 2020 4:19PM
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Maybe they drop in lieu of the style pages when you have all of them?

This was my thought, I think I may have all the style pages now. Not 100% but I know I have at least most of them and I'm suddenly getting loads of these.