The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Writs, Multiple Active At A Time Please

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Would yall please change it so we can have more than one of each type active at a time? I have six woodworking writs and of course have to do one then go turn it in, then go back and do the next then go back and turn it in, then go back and do the next then go back and turn it in, etc. OMG come on! Let us have multiples active at a time. Please.
Edited by Wildberryjack on September 15, 2020 7:26PM
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    Writ Worthy is your friend. Queue up all the ones you want to do and it will auto craft when you interact with the appropriate station. If you are on console, you can still pre-craft all of the items you want to turn in, you just have to be more careful not to misread the writ.
  • MajorDavood
    MajorDavood
    ✭✭✭
    Writ Worthy is your friend. Queue up all the ones you want to do and it will auto craft when you interact with the appropriate station. If you are on console, you can still pre-craft all of the items you want to turn in, you just have to be more careful not to misread the writ.

I had no idea we could queue up master writs! Thank you for the very helpful tip.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Writ Worthy is useful, but still a pain that you can only accept 1 writ of each type. Not sure why Rollis is so against us turning in as many as we can at a time, because none of us are getting any ...younger.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. Remove this restriction!
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have that but it still won't let you do more than one of each type at a time. I don't see any reason for this restriction. ZOS?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not trying to justify the limitation, but OP, you do know that for your 6 writs, you can make all 6 items at once (in say a well equipped guild hall), go to Rolis, turn one in, open the next and immediately turn it in? This seems basic to me, but your post is written in a way that suggests you might not be aware. While doing this isn't quite as nice as having multiple quests queued, it's close to the efficiency of it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m OK with this idea as well ... as long as it’s still within the 30 quest limit per character.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you certain kringled_1? I tried that once when I had two clothier ones and when I opened the 2nd writ it didn't give me the option to turn it in. I had to make the item again. It was definitely made right the first time, I had two identical in my bag and it took one when I did turn it in and left the other in my bag. So I never tried it again because I didn't want to waste the mats.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you certain kringled_1? I tried that once when I had two clothier ones and when I opened the 2nd writ it didn't give me the option to turn it in. I had to make the item again. It was definitely made right the first time, I had two identical in my bag and it took one when I did turn it in and left the other in my bag. So I never tried it again because I didn't want to waste the mats.

It's 100% accurate.

I've literally pre-crafted 100 crafting master writs at a time (dozens of times) using the WritWorthy add-on and turned them all in at once. Have never had an issue.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Just make all the items specified and have then in your pack ready for turn in.

Turn in, open pack, select next writ... Turn in, open pack, select next writ.... and repeat.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

It's 100% accurate.

I've literally pre-crafted 100 crafting master writs at a time (dozens of times) using the WritWorthy add-on and turned them all in at once. Have never had an issue.

I must have encountered a bug then. TY, I'll do this from now on.