The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] House Tertia - small, casual Guild for mature, friendly folk!

• yunfangoldhag
    yunfangoldhag
    ✭✭
    As an addendum, I would like to add that, while the guild is mixed, it is mostly run by women and we'd love to have more women applying to the guild :)

We know it can be "difficult"/stressful to join a guild as a woman, I myself have had bad past experiences in other games and was anxious about joining one in ESO when I started out !

So if you're a woman looking for a casual guild where you can be sure you'll never be harassed, made fun of, or anything bad, then we're happy to welcome you ;)
    Chancellor of "House Tertia" (PC EU) - Casual, Mature & Friendly Guild, PvE/social (housetertia.com)
    Master Crafter, Lore Enthusiast, Raid Leader, Fishing mapper, Healer, DD & Tank