Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which DLC dungeons can't be soloed?

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I think CoS never used to be soloable, thanks to Dranos Velador, but I thought that was changed a while back. ICP would still be unsoloable AFAIK (specifically the Flesh Sculptor). Any others? I'm not that familiar with anything after Scalecaller/Fang Lair, which I expect also isn't soloable because of the ghost that chains you.

And are there any of the soloable-on-normal that only a masochist would try on Vet?

Thanks.
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WGT requires max Legerdemain so you can force lock the cage before the Harvester boss resets.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WGT requires max Legerdemain so you can force lock the cage before the Harvester boss resets.

True but I already have that :)
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen all of those soloed except fang lair.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ICP can be done solo. Tenderize is survivable on normal if you build for it, but I'm not sure about vet. The two plates can be bypassed by aggroing monsters on the other side of the one gate and with good jumping skills and a lot of patience on the final gate, but only if you don't kill all the mobs. That said, I haven't done it in maybe 6 months or so. Actually, I've mostly stopped playing, but that's another story...
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ICP can be done solo. Tenderize is survivable on normal if you build for it, but I'm not sure about vet. The two plates can be bypassed by aggroing monsters on the other side of the one gate and with good jumping skills and a lot of patience on the final gate, but only if you don't kill all the mobs.

Thank you, good to know :)
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to say I finally got past the Kiln boss in Unhallowed Grave and completed that dungeon this morning. Achievement unlocked!