The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xp gain drops?

XxFr0stD3m0nxX
XxFr0stD3m0nxX
Soul Shriven
I’ve been farming in the vile manse and my xp lvl’s keep changing. Sometimes every enemy is only 310 xp and sometimes they are 1.7k xp. I’m cp226 and nothing is changing about my gear or active affects. And it wasn’t an xp scroll running out either. I was also not in a group. When the xp gain was low I also tried doing a dolmen in the alik’r desert and I got way less xp than I normally get. I was wondering why sometimes my xp gain drops for no apparent reason.

Best Answer

• SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Did you use up the 400,000 xp daily "Enlightened" boost?

XP drops quite a bit when the boost runs out.
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes as SpiritofESO says every day you get an 400.000 xp who count 4x towards your cp rank.
    Then you hit level 50 you get an first time bonus 2.4 million I think, but its an of cap of double that if you play little.
    Purpose is so people who just play a few days a week will not spend years as low cp.
    Its also shared along all your characters above level 50.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every 24 hours, you receive enough Enlightenment to earn one Champion Point at the rate of 100,000XP per Point; after your Enlightenment is used up, you will return to requiring 400,000XP to earn a Champion Point. The 24 hour timer starts when you log in with your first Veteran character or unlock the Champion System, whichever is first, and resets every 24 hours after it first starts. You will receive a message on your screen that you are Enlightened, and you can also hover over your XP bar to see if you are Enlightened.

If you end up not using up all your Enlightenment while you play, it will continue to accrue for a maximum of 12 days. Once you hit the limit, you will not gain any additional Enlightenment until you begin to use it by gaining XP.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/158785/enlightenment-how-it-works/p1
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP