Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for AU Perth based guild

fletchunit
fletchunit
✭✭
Hi
A few months back i switched over to pc from xbox after playing for over a year. Im from Perth WA Looking for an aussie based guild that suits Perth time ..except for weekends im finding it really hard to get involved with eastern states players event times as most start too early for me on a weeknight being 2 -3 hours behind. So a perth based guild would be ideal if they even exist ?! I only play tank at the moment enjoy 4 man content and looking to get into trials and learn the role in there aswell. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon .
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya, not perth based, but NZ/OZ based if you want to take a look?

NZ and Aussie Social guild recruiting. new and old players. happy, friendly, helpful with quests, dungeons, and trials.

Guild Founded: 24 June 2016

All Alliances Welcome, Active Discord Server Available

No Minimum Weekly Requirements

Weekly Events: Every week, we host a variety of fun events to help support the guild and our members.

Training Trials, Trial runs, Revolving Raffles

How To Join: To join, leave a message here with your @ name and i'll get someone to invite you in game or message me on private discord server https://discord.gg/F7kYYwk