The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS has ignored my ticket for the past 3 days!

LadySinflower
LadySinflower
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a huge problem happening in my game. When I go to interact with a banker in a city, the only option I have is "BANK," and there is no guild bank or guild trader. Similarly, if I go an interact with a guild trader, the only dialog option I have is "GOODBYE." I can't search the trader, I can't access my own guild traders to add things to sell, and I can't purchase from a guild trader. Finally, when I tried to email my guilds to explain why I wasn't adding to the guild traders or depositing in the guild banks, I couldn't send a message. The error "Email is currently disabled" pops up as soon as I hit send. I submitted a ticket for this a week ago and so far ZOS has not done anything to fix the problem. The first response I got was incorrect, and they were assuming that I had not received something I had purchased in a guild trader. No, that was not the case, I told them in reply. Next, I got another response from someone who told me that they could not find my account based on my ticket, and they asked me to provide order numbers for any purchases I made or codes I had used on my account. I responded with the information they asked for, and the ticket has sat there, unworked, since Thursday. It is now Sunday. I'm beyond disgusted with their lack of response to this game-breaking problem that I've been dealing with for over a week while they twiddle their thumbs.

Ticket number is 200909-001076. ZOS, get it together and fix this, please! Why has no-one responded to my ticket for three days?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first response was likely an auto-response. The queue is backed up. It is likely you have not received a response because the ticket has not come back up in the correct queue yet which is not surprising considering the backlog.

@ZOS_BillE or one of their sidekicks can check to make sure it is in the correct queue.

Good luck.

Edit: and 3 days is not long for the CS backlog. Some wait two weeks for a response. The backlog has been an issue with many major games due to COVID.
    Edited by idk on September 14, 2020 4:58AM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LadySinflower
    That sounds like a social ban.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both for responding.

As to the comment that it sounds like a social ban, I haven't done anything to be banned for nor did anyone tell me I was being banned. If it's a ban, it's weird because i can still text chat and voice chat. I can receive email. I can group. Essentially they've taken away my ability to make or give any money, not my ability to be social.
    Edited by LadySinflower on September 14, 2020 2:33PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As to the comment that it sounds like a social ban, I haven't done anything to be banned for nor did anyone tell me I was being banned. If it's a ban, it's weird because i can still text chat and voice chat. I can receive email. I can group. Essentially they've taken away my ability to make or give any money, not my ability to be social.

A lot of times the social ban is an automated thing caused by too many messages going to the server at once, even if everything looks normal from your end. Sometimes add-ons can contribute, especially mass mailing one for guilds or other add-ons that input to the server frequently.

And unfortunately, three days delay or more is very common right now, judging by similar forum complaints.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you recently received or sent a large amount of crown gifts? Or have you received or given a large amount of gold to another? Or repetitively done one single activity, aka grinded the samr thing a lot?

I'm asking because this sound like some sort of bot stopping measure where you incorrectly got flagged by the system as a bot.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK thanks @redgreensunset , that kind of makes sense. For two or three days, I did nothing but run three characters through Nchuthenkarst trying to find furnishing plans. I've never seen a bot in a public dungeon though, and lots of people say they do that all the time. They never sent me any kind of email telling me I was being banned for anything. It just happened. One day after not being online for 2-3 days, I logged in and couldn't interact with banks or guild traders, or send email. But as I said, the other social things are working. So maybe I'm being punished for taking someone else's advice and trying to farm furniture plans, which I don't sell. I want them for my crafter. I just want it fixed. If they think my account is a bot, it's likely not a temporary ban but a permanent one.

Thanks to everyone who has responded.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, to the comment that add-ons can cause weird issues, I have no add-ons. I'm on Xbox.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LadySinflower

Please check your forum inbox for details on the existing ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post