The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Malacath Band of Brutality?

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
Anyone running a build with Malacath Band of Brutality?

Looking for ideas on build.
PvE (PUG dungeons) and PvP (Imperial City).

What class and sets do you use?
I was thinking: DK-WW- Unleash Terror + Pilar of Nirn + Band of Brutality + 1pc of a monster helm
Weapons: 2hand/bow
Thoughts?

• Morwaenna
    Morwaenna
    ✭✭✭
    I made a rookie mistake and farmed/got it but it invalidated my crit surge which as a magsorc is crucial so it was useless to me :(
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

New experiment:

DK - WW - 5pc Pilar of Nirn + 4pc Loekesz + 2pc Slimecraw + 1pc Malacath Band of Brutality

Weapons: 2hand Maul and Bow
    Mundus Stone: The Lord (+ health)
    No food/no drink
    Human form

simple trial dummy "The Precursor" looks like a robot
    no buffs and no debuffs
    one light attack then watched the proc ticks

CP points: 14% mighty, Master Arms 22.08%, Thaumaturge 22.08%
    This CP allocation returned the highest damage after several tests
    initial tick 7705 + five more ticks of 7705 (basically six ticks of 7705)

Some CP configurations had the initial tick higher or lower than the follow on ticks.
    I tried The Lady mundus (+3797 penetration) but it did not raise my proc damage ticks, so I swapped to The Lord (+health)
    my body armor was not all divines
    the maul was "powered" trait
    bow was "decisive" trait

For those of us who have not mastered the whole weaving/cancelling thing... proc sets are very helpful and fun.
    Love to hear more ideas of maximizing DK proc damage builds
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on September 7, 2020 12:29PM
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    Morwaenna wrote: »
    I made a rookie mistake and farmed/got it but it invalidated my crit surge which as a magsorc is crucial so it was useless to me :(

I hear you.

As a Nightblade, I have very high crit chance giving +50% damage very often. Malacath would negate that, so, no thanks.

:D
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morwaenna wrote: »
    More fun if also Khajiit like this one :)
    Edited by zaria on September 15, 2020 4:25PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.