The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AoE Cooldown

Davadin
Davadin
✭✭✭✭✭
StamDK here. 2H/Bow. 6 med. 1 heavy chest. CP Cyrodiil, NA Gray Host. Just tried Cyrodiil the other night. Spent a good few hours, weekend population, some zergs, some PvDoor, some keep defense, a couple small fights....

Honestly, I can live with this.

Frustrating as hell in the beginning as my build is more on spamming Nox Breath and Acid Spray, before moving in with Executioner. Maybe a couple Dizzying Swing for those naughty, chewy little tanks.... Because apparently my Frag Shield and Volatile Armor are considered AoE too!

So not only I wasn't getting kills... I was dying a lot more too!

But then 1hr pass.... 2hr... 3hr....

Actually, people adapt. I adapt. I start getting more kills because now I'm consciously more aware on my AoE, timing them just right. No more facerolling on the keyboard. I also got more reserved when jumping into the fray, making sure I got my (AoE) buffs are up with decent cooldown... y'know. It's trickier, but it still fun too.

And more importantly, lag seems way down. That's with AD and EP pop-locked, 3 bars DC. then DC pop-locked, AD/EP 3 bars. Saturday night.

Just my 2c. That is all.

Not bad, @ZOS_GinaBruno
August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's a pain in the proverbial ...neck but it's just a test.
    I feel your pain but it's just a matter of hanging in there and let the Single Target Nightblades harvest all the kills in Cyro...we are still gonna butcher them in any BGs and IC
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not like them all being on the same timer. I don't like them at all, its like playing street fighter but having to wait between moves.