Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Destroyer and Health Sorcs

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Destroyer Immortal Sorcerer

https://youtu.be/XlXNNNli1Fs

Health Sorcs are an underrated version of the class. With some of the strongest abilities in the game Health Sorcerers can achieve the "immortal" state with very little dedication from set choices. This frees up a lot variety when making a Health Sorc.

My personal build runs:
x2 Zaan
x5 Curse of Doylemesh
x5 Warrior-Poet

Zaan: still maintains some of the highest damage in a single set choice. Paired with the high mobility of the sorcerer class Zaan becomes more of a threat.

Curse of Doylemesh: Doyle got buffed with a cooldown reduced to 4 seconds this set becomes a very reliable source of burst damage, paired with the rooting and stun abilities available there is always an opportunity to deal some damage.

Warrior-Poet: I do not believe there is an easy way to gain major toughness, and with HP pool higher than 40k the added Health is more than any other set can give.

Some Interesting Skills

Spiked Bone Shield and Defensive Stance: Not only are they very large Shields but they can return damage back to their attackers. I haven't done the exact calculations recently... Or even checked the stat sheet...but should be around 7k damage in value.

Clannfear: 10k heals or more are all the rage
Reverb/Rune Cage and Restraining Prison: CCs that allow Doyle to Proc. Gives the build more control in trying kill.

There are other sets such as

Thews or the Harbinger - Even with the newly gained popularity in this set, I still don't run it. Not the biggest fan of block for my build and I prefer controlling when my build deals damage.

Alessian Order - builds that are more focused on health regen typically use these types of sets

Troll King - Again focuses on Health Regen, for more immortal builds that don't focus as much on concentrated damage.

My ability choices are:
Clannfear, Hurricane, Reverb, Defensive Stance, Restraining Prison, Atro
Clannfear, RAT, Dark Conversion, Spiked Bone Shield, Streak, Temporal Guard

I would like to mention @MurderMostFoul @TheValkyn @RouDeR @EtTuBrutus and everyone on the forums and on the xbox that makes this game possible.

I also wanted to discuss some aspects of the health sorcerer and some draw backs.

I've ran Necromancer and DK versions and still most prefer the sorcerer. The Necromancer relies heavily on the Goliath ult to really be impactful, which in of itself is fine, just doesn't happen too often in a BG match. With limited mobility these classes seem to have to give up a proc set for more survivability. I like how the sorcerer class can use more proc sets because of the toolkit available.

A draw back of the class is the limited accessibility to group healing. Ive ran mending wounds; symbiosis specifically to accomdiate this. However that was a pure tank/healer.

WereWolf version:
x5 Warrior-Poet
x5 Willow's Path
x2 Velidreth

All health Enchantments

x3 infused jewelry
x2 Magicka Regen
x1 Stam Regen

Feral Pounce, Hiricine's Fortitude, Deafening Roar, Howl of Agony, Claws of Anguish

Pack Leader

Atronach Mundus

SnB max health, impen and well fitted on armor

When I start a BG I have full ult and go straight into WW and stay that way the whole match.
I originally had Icy Conjurer over Willows Path for more offense; but after collaborating with @EtTuBrutus I went with Willows path for the better sustain and the higher survivability. More in line with the unkillable theme. Heavy attacks are bred and butter.
Edited by Waffennacht on September 17, 2020 9:08PM
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the buff to proc sets generally, especially in no cp pvp, every class with a solid health based heal is able run a health build.
    Try necromancer in Goliath Form with a health stack/procset that proc by dmg taken. U rly don't need to do anything for 20 sec while everyone dies or flee. Not my playstyle but for the kek it was fun for an hour ^^
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Waffennacht!

Thanks for posting - always great to see your interesting builds :)

Your video is however blocked for me due to Copyright. Just FYI ;)
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect example how all the proccsets and other set combination is making this games pvp dumber and dumber (aids as most ppl call it). But thats what ZOS wants I guess, proccbased pvp instead of skillbased.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Toltecky
    Toltecky
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone help me with a question here. This build has a mix of magic(fire-zaan) and physical(doylemish).
    Does one have a mix of magic and physical penetration? I don't see how zaan can do damage if all your penetration is in physical mode. Can someone please explain?
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toltecky wrote: »
    Can someone help me with a question here. This build has a mix of magic(fire-zaan) and physical(doylemish).
    Does one have a mix of magic and physical penetration? I don't see how zaan can do damage if all your penetration is in physical mode. Can someone please explain?

From a short look into the vid he‘s playing BG (no cp). Most of your general pen sources there are for both resistances (sharpened, lover, etc.) or non existant on this build (heavy, no cp again). As they are also proc based it barely matters what dmg type you choose.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cheese is strong with this one. :o
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toltecky wrote: »

From a short look into the vid he‘s playing BG (no cp). Most of your general pen sources there are for both resistances (sharpened, lover, etc.) or non existant on this build (heavy, no cp again). As they are also proc based it barely matters what dmg type you choose.

This.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Perfect example how all the proccsets and other set combination is making this games pvp dumber and dumber (aids as most ppl call it). But thats what ZOS wants I guess, proccbased pvp instead of skillbased.

Imo, sets like dolymish are very good on how to implement pric sets. They actually require some brain to achieve there proc condition and people usualy build around them. Other sets like zaan or venomous which are brainless to do.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark deal is op!

I’ve been fooling around with harbinger and crimson lately in BGs. It ticks over 1m of damage in a bg by just blocking.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beekeeper is also an interesting set again. The 2-4 pieces are straight health.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn if you're thinking of sets like crimson; I was looking at things. Thoughts on frozen watcher if you're doing the block thing?

Has a little bit less health/healing but should deal more damage per sec
    1 stam
    2 health
    3 stam
    Deal 1365 per sec around you while blocking increased chance to chill
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use Torc, block with SnB costing stam, when you run out of that swap bar and block with frost staff, till you get stam back...
    Ping pong blocking
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »
    Use Torc, block with SnB costing stam, when you run out of that swap bar and block with frost staff, till you get stam back...
    Ping pong blocking

Is it worth it?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im working on/theory crafting WW version of this build.

If anyone has any suggestions Im all ears.

Btw why WW? Cuz Ive always wanted a WW Wizard
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im working on/theory crafting WW version of this build.

If anyone has any suggestions Im all ears.

Btw why WW? Cuz Ive always wanted a WW Wizard

You talking for tanking/ debuffing? Bc going "wizard" makes me think magicka. If that's the case i have the perfect build.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice build but wonder if you would get more damage out of Maw of the Infernal. The spell crit from Zaan is unless for you but the extra 1k mag could help from maw.

High health builds in BG are annoying. Generally avoid them and focus on the other players instead. Find the time better spent on something I can kill and take more damage from then a health tank who is much harder to kill.

Be safe and have fun :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the immortal part of WW down, getting kills is a different matter.

I have 2 set openings, look in for suggestions that have synergy with a large heal pool WW.

1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I have 2 set openings, look in for suggestions that have synergy with a large heal pool WW.

I just run eternal vigor malacath stuhns on ww with sugar skulls and points into hp.
    Hits like a truck has great sustain.
    My hircine tooltip is about 20k or so.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

I just run eternal vigor malacath stuhns on ww with sugar skulls and points into hp.
    Hits like a truck has great sustain.
    My hircine tooltip is about 20k or so.

So you have just under 40k health? Assuming CP or no?

Your build looks like a pretty decent hybrid set up. Issue is, is that CP or no CP? In a BG what kind of damage are you looking at?

Malacath's band is great on Heavy Armor/Proc sets. On medium or light i dunno if I would give up crits (ESP with no proc sets to buff) - also dont own that chapter (yet?)

Are there any solid procs for a WW?

Edit:

Icy Conjurer or Sload or Caluuron or Plague Slinger? (Not sure if i have all pieces to all sets but look in for opinions)
    Edited by Waffennacht on September 14, 2020 6:22PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Imo, sets like dolymish are very good on how to implement pric sets. They actually require some brain to achieve there proc condition and people usualy build around them. Other sets like zaan or venomous which are brainless to do.

It's good except for the fact that it allows you to leap over the trade-off between survivability and damage. In terms of effort->reward it's good, in terms of risk/reward it's not.
    Edited by Recapitated on September 17, 2020 1:03PM
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, sorry if I misread it but do you use all impen and well-fitted on the regular version of your build, or just the WW one?
    PC/EU altaholic | DC Gray Host graveyard shift | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WaywardArgonian just the WW, its all impen on the non WW.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭
    @WaywardArgonian just the WW, its all impen on the non WW.

Thank you. Are the enchants different on the non WW build as well?

I'm looking to give this a try since my Sorc is too squishy in the current proc meta.
    PC/EU altaholic | DC Gray Host graveyard shift | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the sorc, I have all tri stat enchantments, if I didnt I would have gone all health with maybe 1 big stam and 1 big mag.

No problem.

I faced a similar build when I was on my warden; never realized how much it sucks to fight one lol
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds