Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Most Tents Now Have No Collision

Windshear
Windshear
✭✭✭
Hello!

Noticed recently - unsure of how recently this was implemented, whether it's a bug or if it's intentional, but pretty much all of the tent furnishings - including the Redguard ones, Imperial Commander and Dark Elf - no longer have collision (you can walk right through them, even the wooden posts) and cannot be picked up without using the 'retrieve' feature. It seems the new Solitude tents work just fine, though.

Hopefully bringing this to peoples' attention, and hopefully it will be resolved, if it is indeed a bug!

Thanks for reading!
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. This is a new issue. Discovered it last night with one of the luxury furnishing items - orsinium tent whose name escapes me at the moment. Was trying to reposition it and couldn’t click on it at all.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Came across this problem with a Dark elf tent. Should I try a bug report?
  • Windshear
    Windshear
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Came across this problem with a Dark elf tent. Should I try a bug report?

Worth a shot. I'll do it too.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the heads up, everyone! We're working on a fix for this to be included in a future patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Windshear
    Windshear
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno thank you!
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also found this issue with the Volundrung furnishing and my Dominion Forward Camp, so might want to review all the Alliance War furnishings.