The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Desperately needing assistance

Mxytxl
Mxytxl
Soul Shriven
I've opened numerous tickets, got replies ranging from "thanks for letting us know, hope you're not expecting a reply" to follow these steps and if not corrected contact playstation. For the record, here is my problem:

My game freezes. Only in DLC dungeons and ares, never once in standard Tamriel. It has not always done this. In fact, it didn't start this until Greymoor dropped. I've frozen in Moongrave Fain (every SINGLE time I run it), falkreath hold, fang lair, even in a delve in western skyrim 3 times in a row when I initiated combat with an air atronach, first hit, frozen. I freeze in Cyrodiil repeatedly. Every single frozen instance, is combat related, cyrodiil and dlc dungeon and delve included. I will freeze on the last boss of Moongrave Fane, after the initial combat, just as the final boss appears.

So far, I have:
1. Powered the system down.
2. Deleted the saved data.
3. uninstalled the game
4. cleaned the hard drive
5. reinstalled the game.
6. deleted the saved data.
7. uninstalled the game.
8. cleaned the harddrive
9. rebuilt the hard drive
10. initialised the PS4 system
11. reistalled the game.

Nothing is working, still freezing. Contact Playstation? YOU contact playstation. You cannot get to them. Their phone number is closed. Their live chat doesn't function. They have no option to send them an e-mail. There is no way I've found to contact Playstion.

Besides that, it isn't a playstation issue. I play other games with no problems, no freezing. I can port from place to place, log in and out, go through load screen after load screen, do any dungeon in basic tamriel, all without a hitch. It is only post greymoor, dlc areas where I freeze. The same DLC dungeons I have historically run pregreymoor with no problem whatsoever. I'm begging you to quit ignoring me / passing the buck the buck to playstation after several months of the runaround and HELP ME! Please?
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is a duplicate of another. If you wish to continue this discussion you may do so on the other thread located here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.